Chapter 11: Bianca P.O.V

Tonight was amazing! During dinner Marco and I laughed and talked. I got to know him a lot better. I still didn't get around to asking them hella personal questions about his family and such. After a while we got up and danced. Let me tell you that boy got some moves! The music was on point too. I don't know how but he knew I loved old school R n B music. If  I had to rate tonight on a scale of 1-10 it was a perfect 1000. We're pulling back up to the house now. I wonder what else he has planned for tonight.

*In the house*

"Go put on your swim suit and meet me in the hot tube." He said with a sly smirk on his face as he turned to look at me. I was going to comment something but I changed my mind. I didn't want to ruin our good night so I replied with a simple "ok." I went up to the bedroom and pulled out my blue swim suit. I loved it because it showed off my body in the right way but still left some things to the imagination. Sexy but classy. To add a little extra I put on my brown stilettos to go with it. Once I checked myself in the mirror and saw how good I looked.... I was ready for anything.

I got down to the hot tube in the backyard and what I saw took my breath away. It was candles and rose petals all around the hot tube, slow jams playing quietly in the background, strawberries and chocolate on the side of the hot tube, and Marco standing there with the sexiest smile I have ever seen. I put on my sexiest smile and strunted towards him. "All this for lil ole me?" I asked in my sweet but sexy voice. He smirked and said "This just a lil some. Trust there is more as we build on us." I raised as eyebrow and said "I like the sounds of that." He grabbed my hand and led me to the steps of the hot tube. "Damn you look so good I almost don't want to get in and mess it up." He said as he bent down to take off my stilettos. "I'll look even better in there then I do out. Don't believe me just watch." I said in my Trinidad James voice.

He let out a laugh as we got in the hot tube and got settled. The water felt so damn good I let out a moan. "Damn I ain't even did nothing yet and already you moanin?" He said with a cocky smile on his face. I laugh and say "Boy please! You ain't gone do nothin and hell yeah I moand! Hot tubes do somethin to me! I be feelin some type of way." He came closer to me so we were face to face....our lips only a few inches apart. My breath hitched and I suddenly became very nervous but anxious all at once. "So can I really make you feel some type of way?" He asked as his lips brushed against mine. I decided to make this fun and give him a lil challenge. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. I pulled my as close as possible and started to rub my lips against his juicy pink ones. For the finishing touch I liked his bottom lip. You could tell he was feel some type of way from me doing this. I simply smirked at his reaction and said "OR NAH!" I pulled away laughing so hard. My laughing quickly died when his lips crashed on to mine. The kiss was raw and passionate, yet sweet and soft. Our tounges fought for dominance. Surprisingly I ended up winning. He leaned more into the kiss to make it deeper. Damn this moment is.....I lose my train of thought as I feel his hands start to roam my body.

Just when shit was heatin up he breaks the kiss and says "You ain't ready for the D yet. But I do got some else for you." Before I can respond, he picks me up and puts me on the outer edge of the hot tube so just my legs are dangling in the water. He parts my legs and looks up at me as if asking for permission. I nod and he continues to spread them. Once wide enough he gets in between them. His face to my cooca. He starts to move my bottoms to the side and..."Young nigga move that dope! ....." My cell starts to go off. By the ringtone I know its somebody from the trap callin. Remember I told y'all I was gone get my hustle on to provide for me and Bre? Yeah well my hustle is movin that dope. This was fun but shidddd I don't play about my money. I quickly lean over and get my phone. "The fuck is it?" I say into the phone. "Get yo ass to the trap ghee! We got this exchange in 2 hours. I'll meet you there." My nigga Rio says into the phone and hangs up. Damn rude or nah? "Who was that?" Marco asked still in the same position. "Um...nobody. Look I gotta go handle some. Thank you so much for today. It was perfect!" I say as I hop out the hot tube and give him a quick peck. Before he can say anything else I quickly get inside to go upstairs and take a quick shower.