Chapter Six

"What are you talking about?" I asked. Rick looked me right in the eye. I felt my knees go weak and I was instantly glad I was sitting.

"I don't want a mate." I felt my heart break I clutched my chest. My vision started to blur and my breathing became very shaky. Gasping for breath the last thing I remembered was strong arms wrapping around me before I fainted.

"Oh your finally awake deary?" I looked into the face of school nurse. Mrs.Moon was around her late 50's with wiry gray hair.

"Yes I'm what happened?" I tryed sitting up and head throbbed with pain. I instantly layed back down and put my hands to my head. Mrs.Moon handed me a cup of water along with two aspirns and said,"Well this young gentlemen here brought you in." I instantly shot up and turned my head so fast ignoring the shooting pain in my head. My eyes locked with Ricks black ones looking into his eyes realization sunk in. He rejected me a feeling that I rarely felt filled me. Pure anger I was so mad my eyes narrowed and I glared at. Something inside me died in this room.

"I'm fine you can leave now!" I snapped. He just sat there dumbfounded it was obvious that he was shocked by my reaction.

"Did I stutter? Leave!" my anger was boiling. The nurse looked scared she started shaking and her eyes went wide when I let out a low growl. My head was pounding the pressure pushing against it but, I was pushed on by my blind rage. Rick got up and exited the room and as soon as he did I collasped on the examination bed.

This time when I woke up I was no longer in the white little room that smelled faintly of rubbing alcohol. Instead of waking up to find the school nurse ,Mrs.Moon, standing over me I found my mother looking very worried. I sat up slowly when no pressure threatened to burst through my skull I sat up completely in purple and black princess bed.

"Are you alright darling?" Mom asked. She grabbed me and crushed me to her smoothing down my hair and kissing me repeatedly on the forehead. I pushed her away climbed out of bed and walked in to my bathroom. My mother got up to follow me and I slammed the door and locked it.

"Raven please come out and talk to me?" she pleaded to me.

"Get the hell outta my room! Damn can I get no peace!" I growled. I heard Mom gasp. I've never talked to her or anyone like that before. But that was before, today when I had my heart broken because, in this world only the strong survive.

I splashed my face with cold water and fought back the tears that were threatening to spill out. I managed to hold them back for a long time before, giving in leaning against the sink I let them all spill out. I slid to the floor and brought my knees up and put my head in my lap and cried. For so long I just sat there and cried.

"Raven come out know." Daddy called. I got up off the floor my body was sore so I took a minute to stretch out my limbs.

"Your not going to like this but wash your face and change your clothes because, now its time to greet the new pack members." He said and turned and walked out of my room.

15 minutes later I was downstairs at the dinner table. I waited expressionless when the door bell finally rung Daddy went and got it. When he back in you'll never belive who was with him.