Chapter Twenty:Rick

When our eyes met it didn't take long for recognition to sink in. Her eyes got wide and she let out a small gasp. Suddenly, her eyes went cold and she roughly shouldered by me. But I wasn't letting her go that easy, at least not this time. I gripped her arm and gently pushed her up against her locker door.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" She screamed. As I planted my hands against the locker, pinning her there.

"Baby please talk to me." I whispered. I wanted to tell her how miserable I was without her. And how she was the only thought going through my head everyday. Just so much I NEEDED to tell her, but I knew none of that would matter if I couldn't get her to really hear me out.

"I'm going to be late for class." Raven muttered. I tried to lock our eyes, but she avoided looking me in the eye.

"Raven dammit do you not see what your doing to me!" I hissed through clenched teeth. Raven suddenly met my gaze with a smoldering look in her eyes. Her green eyes were blazing and I'm pretty sure I seen fire in them!"

"What I'm doing to you! I'm not the one going around kissing other girls!" She snapped. Damn! I The venom in her words were enough to send me into momentary shock. Raven used that opportunity to roughly smash into me knocking me aside.

BRRRIIIINNNNNGGGGG!

"Fuck!" She muttered sprinting down the hall. I leaned back against her locker watching her retreating figure. Damn I loved looking at her backside almost as much as her front side. I ran my fingers through my hair, and stuffed on hand in my front pocket.

Well I guess I'll go get a burger and some fries. No one will miss me much if I took the day off. But I was going to be here tomorrow though.  For sure because I needed to see her. Even if it would have to be like this with her trying to escape me. I would do it everyday to be near the women I loved.

But damn she was a feisty little thing. I chuckled to myself rubbing the side of my body she slammed into.

"She totally wants you!" My wolf said.

Good because I want her too. I thought.