Chapter 1: School

I wake up with my hair's a mess, yeah and I'm too late to get dress- Love Me Like That

--------

Kirstie's POV

KRRRRRRIIINNNNGGGG!!! asdfghjkl early in the morning and there's a call?? anyway, I answered it.

K:What do you need my monkey bestfriend? It's early in the morning! (with the irrating tone)

M:What did you say? Early? Its already 7:20 in the morning ma'am.

K:HHHUUUUUWWWWWAAAAAATTTTTT??????!!!!!

Then, I ended the call. I dont care what he will answer. Anyway, the one that called me is my besfriend, CRAZY besfriend, Mitch Grassi. Anyways, I have to get early becoz our class starts at 7:50.

Mitch's POV

I woke up around 6:40 in the morning and prepared for school. After 12456956 years, I'm done amd went to school. When I was about to enter the gate, I saw Kendall. I ran and greeted her.

M: Good morning to the most beautiful creature in the whole world *winks*

Ke: Mitch! Your so early. What are you hiding at your back?

M: you guess

Ke: What is it?

M:Chocolates and flowers for you. Come lets go to your classroom.

After I make sure that Kendall already entered her classroom, I look at my watch and its already 7:20 in the morning and Kirstie has not yet arrived so I called her.

BESTFRIEND KIRSTIE DIALLING..........

K:What do you need my monkey bestfriend? It's early in the morning! (with the irrating tone)

M:What did you say? Early? Its already 7:20 in the morning ma'am.

K:HHHUUUUUWWWWWAAAAAATTTTTT??????!!!!

I was about to answer back when she ended the call. Yeah, the kindest bestfriend ever *insert sarcasm tone* I waited for her for 10 minutes and I was about to go to the gate to wait for Kirstie when I heard some gossip at the hallway.

Unknown: Oh poor Kirstie, being bullied by the mean girls. tsk tsk tsk

WHAT?! KIRSTIE IS BEING BULLIED?! I immediately ran to the school gate.

=============================================================================

Author's Note:

First Chapter Posted! YIPEEE!! So what do you think? Please comment for feedbacks, then vote and become a fan! I hope you like it and thanks for reading. THANK YOU! :))

-carmelle31