Chapter 6:Principal's Office

I'd sing in melody- Better in Stereo

--------------

Kirstie's POV

"Mitch Grassi and Kirstie Maldonado are requested to the principal's office. Thank you!"

Mitch and I looked at each other. Are we in trouble? Oh oh.

Teacher: Ms. Maldonado, Mr. Grassi please go to the principal's office.

M & K: Yes teacher!

We hurriedly go to the principal's office. Im so nervous!! I want to continue studying here! I love this school!! Im in deep thoughts I didnt notice that were already at the front of Principal's office.

Mitch's POV

Kirstie is thinking so deeply she already passed the principal's office.

M:Kirstie! You already passed the principal's office!

K: Im so nervous!! What did we do? Did we do any violations?

M: to answer that lets go inside.

Me and Kirstie went inside the principal's office.

M&K:Good morning maam!

K:Why did you call us?

P:Well, I personally choose you for the singing contest next week. Will you accept it?

M&K: Yes maam!! Sure we will do.

After the principal told us the purpose of calling us, we excused ourselves tk our teacher because we will be practicing for next week. We went to my house to practice.

K: Come and lets find a good songs for us.

We surf and surf the internet to find good songs. We finally decided to do the Dont do Sadness/Blue Wind. We practice and practice.

After for many days, the contest is happening. I hope we will win.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Author's Note:

Chapter 6 posted! Good thing there's a wifi in our school. Anyways comment for feedbacks,vote, add to reading lists and become a fan!

-carmelle31