Chapter 18: Confrontation and Remembering Memories

Even when times is tough, don't want no easy love- Easy Love

--------------

Kirstie's POV

I was already dressed up because I will visit Mitch. I wore a black shirt (but its not a shirt) and a white blazer. I also wore a zebra printed leggings and shoes (A/N: I dont know how to describe it guys but her outfit is at the side or external link).

I was already in the lobby when Mitch's mom saw me.

Mm: Kirstie! 

K: Yes auntie?

Mm: Mitch wants to talk to you.

K: Yeah, sure.

I walk until I arrived at the room 225. I opened it and saw Mitch.

K: Hey

M: Hey

K: Auntie said you want to talk to me.

M: Uhm, yes.

K: So what do you want me to tell?

M: Can you answer me honestly?

I'm starting to get nervous.

K: Auhh sure, what is it.

M: Are we really bestfriends or your my girlfriend?

K: So I guess I needed to tell the truth. First off let me introduce, my name is Kirstin Taylor Maldonado. I am 17 years old. And Im your girlfriend. But before we become girlfriend/boyfriend thingy, we become bestfriends. 

M: Im your boyfriend.

K: Yes

M: And your my girlfriend.

K: Yes. Dont force to remember anything, Mitchell, it will be really painful if you force it too.

M: You know that I hate calling Mitchell right?

I was shocked.

Mitch's POV

"So I guess I needed to tell the truth. First off let me introduce, my name is Kirstin Taylor Maldonado. I am 17 years old. And Im your girlfriend. But before we become girlfriend/boyfriend thingy, we become bestfriends. "

I knew it! I just knew it. but of course, I still play dumb.

M: Im your boyfriend

K: Yes

M: And your my girlfriend

K: Yes. Dont force to remember anything, Mitchell, it will be really painful if you force it too.

M: You know that I hate calling Mitchell right?

She was shocked.

M: Uhm, why are you shocked?

K: OMIGASH! MITCH! You just remember 1% of your memory.

M: Hahahaha.. 

She helped me remember my memories. But even though I dont remember her, Im sure of one thing

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I LOVE HER.

Kirstie's POV

Me and my dad were having an argument. He wants me to go to Oklahoma because he wants me to study there.

K: But dad, I cant live Mitch alone

D: I will update you about him okay?

K: I dont know Dad. I dont know.

And I went upstairs. I dont know which will I choose

MITCH OR EDUCATION?

========================================================

Author's Note:

Yea! He loves her! But anyways for the next update, can you at least give me 3 votes and 2 comments? Pretty please!

And if you want imagines and one shots, click the external link. Its my story!

And happy 930 reads! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Comment for feedbacks, vote, add to your reading lists and become a fan.

-carmelle31