Chapter 29: First Breakdown

If you love me let go, cause this words are knives that often leave scars- This is Gospel

My love for you is bulletproof but you're the one who shot me- Bulletproof Love

WARNING: LOT OF BAD WORDS... WELL MORE THAN ONE IS A LOT, RIGHT?

-----------------

Kirstie's POV

"Mitch I need to tell you something" I said to Mitch. He just looked at me and he pulled away.

"Speak" he said. "Mitch, I'm breaking up with you" I said to him, tears threatening to fall. "You're not serious" he said to me. He was shaking, clenching his jaw.

"Mitch, I'm so sorry" I said to him. "Why Kirstie? Is it something I've done? Please tell me" he said, cupping my cheeks.

"Sorry Mitch, it's me. I can't handle long-distance and I really need to focus on my studies" I said, tears falling freely on my cheeks. "Kirstie, we can do this. Please don't free me" he said, pleading.

"I'm so sorry" was the words I could only say.

"Sorry? Kirstie? Why, Kirstie? Were happy together aren't we? We have plans! We would have kids, have a family everything. Do you know how it f*cking hurts me that you will leave but I didn't held back. Because I know your dreams. I am willing to wait for you, even 10 or 50 years I am willing to wait, and you would just give up? F*ck this sh*t!" Mitch is screaming right now.

Maybe because of his anger he punched the wall and kicked it. I was just at the side, crying. Then his phone rang.

Come one, come all, you're just in time
to witness my first breakdown, cause there's a mile gone, for every minute passed, when I'm stuck in this town

(IDK if they know ATL but mehh lets pretend yes)

He just look at me and said "You're just in time to witness my first breakdown" and he turned away, leaving while me staring at the ground, crying

---------------

Kill me now.... Hahaha I actually planned for this.. teehee

If you're a fan of Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce the Veil, My Chemical Romance, Falling in Reverse, All Time Low, 5 Seconds of Summer or R5, fistbump!