Chapter 24: The Set-Up Date part 2

Don't talk, let me think it over, how were gonna fix this, how we gonna undo all the pain- The Only Reason

------------

3rd person's POV

Kirstie felt somebody is staring at her. She woke up and saw Mitch.

K:Mitch.

She wanted to hug him. After many days that she did not saw him, she really missed him. She also noted his beard.

He wanted to hug him. He really missed her. But also a part of him is angry with her. She is leaving him.

He snapped out of his thoughts when he felt somebody hugged him.

Mitch's POV

I snapped out of my thoughts when she hugged me. I really want to hug her back but maybe I was ruled by my anger.

K:Mitch, I really missed you. SOrry for everything. I'm so sorry.

I MISS YOU TOO KIRSTIE! I wanted to scream that to her. But she hurted me. I felt my shirt was wet. She is crying and I hate it when I see her cry.

I pull myself away from her hug.

M: I have to find my way out of here. I mean both of us.

K: Mitch, is it not clear to you? We have been set-up by the Delilah, Scott, Kevin and Avi right?

M:Huh. Scott? He help them? I thought that he hates me?

K: But Mitch, he loved Laina! Why do you make things so compiclated?

M: Kirstie, I dont care about your life! I just want to get out of here!

Kirstie's POV

After Mitch said that, I felt my heart was shattered into million pieces.

My eyes teared up. What happened to you Mitch? Do you hate me that much?

M: Okay, I already saw an exit. Lets go if you want to get out of this place.

He went out, leaving me hurted and dumbfounded.

Mitch's POV

I immediately leaved that deserted place. I dont want her to see me cry. I can't believe that I said that to her!

I saw a cab and I leaved that place.

I dont know how to survive this life without her.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the late update! I am just really busy.

Ugghh!! I hate Mitch in this chapter!

Would I make a book 2 of this? Please comment!

And I dedicated it to her, she is the only person that commented last chapter. (you will know her tomorrow)

√ Comment for feedbacks

√Vote

√Add to reading lists

√Become a fan!

-carmelle31