Chapter 8: Contest and Confession?!

I can't help myself, you are the mission, are you near? Its true, you're my obsession- My Confession

--------

Kirstie's POV

The contest is happening now. Yes. NOW!! I'm really nervous. Were contestant #5 and there are 10 contestants.

*skip*

"And now from the Martin High School, here are Kirstie Maldonado and  Mitch Grassi!" the emcee announced.

We stepped at the stage and sang. We sang Dont Do Sadness/ Blue Wind 

(A/N: BTW just search it becoz im using my phone and i dont know how to out a link so yea back to the story)

We sang wholeheartedly. We we were finished, all people stood up and clapped for us. Mitch held my hand and i felt like electricity flowed through me. Then, I realized

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I FELL IN LOVE WITH MY BESTFRIEND

yea, stupid right?? Will I confess later?

Mitch's POV

Sad to say readers, I have NO more feelings for Kendall. Did you know who i love?

KIRSTIE MALDONADO

Yeah, I fell in love with my bestfriend. When I held her hand, i felt like electricity flowed me. And I confirmed it, I FELL IN LOVE WITH HER. I already told Kendall and she said she fell in love with somebody else. Guess who? Its Michael, a singer in our school (A/N: Michael from aires) Maybe I will confess to her later.

Kirstie's POV

They are announcing the winners, they are announcing the winners!

"And the winner is

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

CONTESTANT NUMBER 5"

We won!!

M: Can I tell you something?

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Author's Note:

I cant avoid screaming for my update! AHHHHHHHHH!!! Confession next chapter. The other one is coming. Who is he? The one who could guess will have a dedication next chapter!

The video is on the side =========>

Comment for feedbacks, vote, add to reading lists and follow me!

-carmelle31