Epilogue

It has been a week.

It has been a week since Kirstie traveled to Oklahoma.

And it hurts like hell.

I feel numb. Numb from the pain I had.

I didn't even tell her what I feel.

And it hurts. Beyond imaginable.

"Hey, Mitch! Kirstie's mom is here!" my mom called for me.

Great. 

I throw in some random shirt and went downstairs.

"Hi, Mitch. You good?" she asks me.

I'm great considering your daughter left and I didn't tell her everything and now you're asking me I'm okay?

"I"m great" I said, faking a smile. 

"Well, uhm, Mitch. Before, erm, Kirstie left, she ask me to do a favor" she says.

I just nodded, ignoring the stinging sensations from the corner of my eyes.

She handed me a scrapbook and some random crumpled paper and gave it to me.

"Please read it. Everything" she says.

I nodded and went upstairs, assuming my mom and her mom will have tea or something.

I sat on my chair and read the letters on the front of the scrapbook.

To Mitch

I hope you enjoy this. Don't throw it or anything

xoxo Kirstie

I opened the first page and saw a picture. My baby picture. There was a description on the side.

On a beatiful day of July 24, 1992, a baby child was born to the family of Grassi. He has one of the most beatiful eyes anyone could have seen.

I moved on to the second page and saw the second page. It has the picture of me and Kirstie.

This is where I first met him. He help me from the scratch from knee and I thank him. And the rest is history.

I opened more pages till I come to the last one, where a sheet of paper lays

Dear Mitch, 

I'm sorry for leaving. I really do. Please hold on, I will come back. I will come back for you. Please remember that.

Love, Kirstie

and for the first in my life, I believe her

this story is officially over!!!! omygee it was such a huge achievement completing this story and im really sorry if its like really bad i mean it.

i updated today because im in a very good mood. first, i got passed to this university i really want to go for high school and my grades got high i mean, my gosh

dont ya worry lot, this will have book 2 unless you make a cover for it, then i could post the first chapter.

this is the plot,

after 2 years, kirstie maldonado returned to texas to fulfill her promise to her boyfriend- well ex-boyfriend, mitch grassi- but  when she came back, everything has changed. mitch has a new girlfriend, her parents were on the brink on divorce and there's this annoying guy named jeremy. what will she do? will everything go back to normal like before?

sooo what you think?

BTW THANK YOU FOR ALL WHO READS THIS CRAZY STORY OF MINE HAHAHAHAHA LOVE YOU GUYS