Chapter 26: Plan B

Don't waste your time on me, your already the voice inside my head- I Miss You

-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//

3rd person's POV

Kirstie was walking back and forth into her room. She is thinking how she and Mitch will be at peace again. Drowning into her thoughts, she did not notice that somebody barged in and covered her mouth and everything turned black.

Mitch is also at his room, his back facing his window. He is really worried. How can he and Kirstie be in good terms again? He is really thinking deeply, he did not notice the presence of a person and covered his mouth and he fainted.

Kirstie's POV

What happened? One second, I'm in my room than the next second, I'm in this abandoned apartment?

Somebody groaned. I'm sure its not me. Then, I saw his physical features. His eyes, his hands everything. A tattoo was located at his arm.

Then it hit me.

K: Mitch?

He immediately opened his eyes and saw me. He become alert and he immediately hugged me. I feel my shirt was being wet. Is he crying?

K: Mitch?

M: I'm so sorry for everything, Kirstie. I'm sorry for being selfish. I'm sorry for everythibg. I know your education is important.

K: Its okay, Mitch. I should have tell  it earlier.

Mitch's POV

What happened? Why I am here? Am I alone? What am I doing here?

But all the fears gone when I saw Kirstie. Sleeping peacefully beside me. I want to stay forever in this position but then she moved. So, I pretend I'm sleeping.

She looks confused to. She also looks afraid. I groaned to let her feel my presence.

K: Mitch?

I immediately hugged her. I miss her.

I explained things to her. And she forgive me.

M: Kirstie, lets find a way out first.

K: I'm scared, Mitch.

M: Shh, don't cry. I'm here.

Kirstie's POV

He hugged me. I feel safe in his arms. I hope I could stay in that position forever.

-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-

Author's Note

They are in good terms! Yes! But how can they get out?

Im sorry for a boring update. And I'm not sorry I didnt updatd for almost a month. :P

Comment, vote, add to reading lists and become a fan!

-carmelle31