Special Chapter #1

okay guys, i was rereading this book when i realize some of the details like mitch telling kendall and stuff are too short. so i decided to make special chapters!

----------------

The day Mitch told Kendall he is not into her anymore

Kendall's POV

I can't help but think of Mitch. He is the only guy who showed affection to me. Even though my ex-boyfriend didn't do those things.

I sighed and clicked another video of Grace Helbig. She literally my queen. Well, next to Tyler Oakley anyway. I was in the mid-video when my cellphone vibrated.

The screen lit up and I saw Mitch's name on my screen. I quickly tap his message and read it.

Hey, can I meet you at Starbucks in five?

I replied with a quick okay. I threw a hoodie over my head and some jeans paired with boots and went to Starbucks.

When I arrive, Mitch was there. He was thinking deeply. He was playing his phone in his hand, trying to make it go in circles. His coffee is still untouched.

I slid on the seat on front of him. "Hey."

He jumped. "Sheesh, Kendall. Stop doing that."

I just grinned sheepishly. "I'll be back, I'm going to order coffee."

He just nodded and texted on his phone. I stood up and went to the counter. After ordering my coffee, I went back to the booth and stared at him.

He looks conflicted. His eyebrows are scrunched together, a distant look on his face. I snapped my fingers on his face.

"Hey!"

"Oh, sorry. I spaced out again."

"So, what are talking here?"

"Uhm, Kendall, this past few days, I've been thinking that uh, I'm not into you anymore."

Upon hearing those words, I feel the tears threatening to fall.

"Who is it, Mitch?"

I ask though I know in my heart I know who is it.

"Its Kirstie."

"I'm happy for you. Its okay. I understand."

He looked grateful. "Thank you, Kendall. I hope we will still be friends."

I just nodded and smiled at him. I truly felt happy for him.

"Now, what are you waiting for? Go!"

He just smiled and ran to the direction where Kirstie's house is located.

I smiled at his retreating back.

"If you love him, let him go." I mumbled to myself.

I went out of the coffee shop, feeling sad yet happy at the same time.

OK GUYS, WHICH MOMENT FROM THE STORY YOU WANT TO HAVE ITS OWN CHAPTER?? COMMENT GUYS!!!