Chapter 23: The Set-Up Date part 1

Yeah, I'm no angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessly- Endlessly

-------------

Kirstie's POV

Im so excited! I just cant hide it! Im gonna see Percy my labs!! But why Amy is driving at the wrong direction?

K: Uhmm, Amy why are we going at the wrong direction?

Amy: That's the effect that you did not go to the mall for a long time! We just discovered a new shortcut going to the mall!

Ca: Yep!

K: Ohh

After a 5 minutes, we already arrived at the mall.

K: Wait, I thought the *insert name* mall but whats this?

Amy was about to answer when somebody covered my mouth and everything turned black.

Mitch's POV

Im so excited! Imagine an endless food supply of McDonalds food? HEAVEN! but why going to it takes forever?

M: Hey, Laina! Where are we going? Why does it takes forever to go to McDonalds?

Lai: Its because we just discovered a new shortcut going to Mcdonalds!

Ke: Yep, and its on a newly built mall!

Mall? Well, I could do my shopping as well!

M: really? That's awesome!

After centuries has passed, we already arrived at the mall.

Lai: So lets go?

I was about to answer when everything turned black.

3rd person's POV

After they fainted, Laina and Amy brought Mitch where they set-up the date. After thirty minutes.

Mitch: Where am I?

He looked around. He was kinda scared? Then he heard somebody moaned. He looked at where that sound came from and he was shocked.

He saw Kirstie, sleeping peacefully. She looked innocent, Mitch thought. Her eyelashes, her hair everything about her. He loved her, She loved me but why did she do this to him?

Kirstie felt somebody staring at her. She woke up and saw Mitch.

K: Mitch

=======================================

Author's Note:

Heyy!! So sorry for the late update. So this is just part 1 because it will be part 2. I'm going to delete my story, You Promised! but I will have a replacement for that.

This chapter is dedicated to the one who created the awesome cover, @loeltdbz423.

-carmelle31