Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Sehun! Heard what happened in math class, man. You got some balls!" Sehun's best friend Kai shouted, jumping on Sehun's back. Sehun laughed as they both wobbled towards the cafeteria.

"That bitch just got what she deserved." Sehun retorted back as they pushed the white doors open. The two friends walked over to their table where their other bestfriends, Chanyeol and Kris, were already sitting.

"You guys are pretty late," Kris said, his face expressionless. Sehun laughed at his friend's un-enthusiastic comment. Kris was never the man for smiles.

"I was at my dad's office taking a much deserved nap." Sehun said with a smile.

"I met Sehun in the hallway because I got held back in class for taking my shirt off."

The 3 guys turned to look at Kai with their eyebrows raised. "And...why the fuck would you take your shirt off?" Chanyeol asked, chuckling a little.

"Because it was hot as fuck." Kai shrugged his shoulders as the 4 best friends said some inside jokes and joked around and checked some girls out. 

"Oh hey. Guess what I heard." Kai said as their laughter died down. 

"A new club is opening?" Kris asked.

"Nope."

"Oh! I know. A new dentistry is opening!" Chanyeol beamed.

"What the fuck, Chanyeol?"

"What? The dentistry is like my second home. Perfect teeth don't come naturally." Chanyeol hit Kai's shoulder, then beamed his perfect smile.

Kai rolled his eyes before snapping "No."

"Hmm......For our senior trip, we're going to that mountain we've been begging my dad to let us go on for the past 2 months!" Sehun smiled.

"Yes!"

"Really!? No way!? You're not kidding, right!?" Sehun asked, wrapping his arms around Kai's neck.

Kai smiled and nodded his head. "Oh....That's one thing I heard. There's another thing."

"What? Just spill it." Kris said before taking a sip of Coca-Cola.

"We're getting 2 transfer students from China!" Kai exclaimed before clapping his hands like a seal.

"Are they hot chicks?" Chanyeol asked, interested.

"I don't know of the gender. But I do know that they're hot." Kai replied back. "Hey! Sehun! Why don't you ask your dad for details?"

"My dad doesn't tell me shit involving the school because he knows I'll just mess things up." Sehun shrugged.

Just then, the bell rang, signaling the students to go back to class.

"Let's meet up after school. Usual cafe?" Sehun asked, recieving two nods and a pair of thumbs up.

"Bye!!" Kai yelled, waving his hands frantically while Kris just thumbs-uped and Chanyeol smiled his perfect smile once more.