Chapter 8

Guy Talk

"Hey, Hyunnie." 

"Hmm?" Baekhyun turned his head sleepily towards Luhan. "What is it?"

"I heard we're going on a senior trip soon....do you know anything about it?" Luhan asked. All four bestfriends were laid out in Baekhyun's living room, laying on each other's stomaches. 

"Hmmm...I think I did hear about us going camping up on the mountain for a week. That's all I know. Our principal likes to keep things confidential...why?"

Luhan shrugged his shoulders and brought his arms underneath his head. "Just curious."

"Hey..guys. I know this is completely random, but guess what." Tao popped in.

"What is it, Tao?" Kyungsoo piped in as well.

"I'm dating one of those 'kings'". 

Kyungsoo and Luhan immediately shot up and stared wide-eyed at Tao. "What!? When did this happen? Which one? None of them are gay though!"

Tao simply shrugged his shoulders and turned over to his side. "It happened yesterday afterschool, you know? When Kris wanted to fight me. I set up a condition, saying that if I win, he'll have to date me." 

"Woah woah woah. So you actually beat Kris? The almighty Kris!?" Kyungsoo asked, his eyes barely staying in his sockets.

Tao nodded. 

"Wait...Why would you tell him to date you as the condition?" Luhan asked.

"So I could humiliate him and ruin his reputation. Think about it. One of the school's king is dating a Chinese transfer student. Maybe I'll dump him in front of everyone in the school." Tao smirked.

Kyungsoo and Luhan nodded their heads, letting everything sink in.

"I-If I tell you guys a secret, would you guys not tell anyone?" Baekhyun whispered.

"No, hyunnie. We'll go off and tell the whole world your secret because that's what bestfriends do." Kyungsoo said sarcastically as Baekhyun pouted and punched his arm.

"Jerk." 

Kyungsoo smiled and laid back down on Baekhyun's back. "So what do you want to tell us?" Luhan asked as he and Tao laid back down as well.

"Well...I...I know it's really stupid..but....I...kind of think Chanyeol is really attractive." 

"WHATT!?" Kyungsoo, Luhan, and Tao shouted as they jumped up like rockets.

"Shh! My parents are sleeping, you ding dongs!" Baekhyun said as he pulled them all back down. 

Tao rolled his eyes as he hugged a pillow. "Who the hell calls people a ding dong as an insult?"

"That's not the point! What's going on in your mind, Hyunnie!?" Luhan asked.

Baekhyun looked down and started playing with his fingers. "I..I don't know...He's always been attractive..and he never beats anyone up. He's the nicest one out of the group..."

"Well....the chances of you guys getting together...I don't really know....It's pretty slim..." Kyungsoo replied.

"I know...I know." Baekhyun whispered as he closed his eyes.

"Get back over here!" Sehun shouted, chasing after Kai with a nerf gun. Oh yes. You read correctly. A nerf gun. The four bestfriends were all at the park close by Kai's house, playing nerf war.

"Neverrrrrrrr!" Kai shouted, looking back at Sehun, then suddenly face-planted the street lamp. "Ow! What the hell!" Kai yelled, rubbing his sore nose from the impact. 

"HAHAHAHA! WHAT KIND OF STUPID LOSER RUNS INTO A STREET LAMP!?" Sehun called out, clutching his stomache.

"Shut up!" Kai yelled, standing back up. Sehun cocked his gun and shot out 3 bullets, hitting Kai's face.

"Hey! Watch the face! I just almost broke my nose!" 

Sehun stuck his tongue out before running off, looking for the other two guys.

"Channie? Kriss?" Sehun called out, looking around for the twin towers. "Where the hell are you guys!?" Sehun called out, getting the goose-bumps. "Hurry up and come out!"

"NOWWWWW!" 

Sehun jumped from the booming voice and turned around, only to be shot multipal times in the face and stomache by Kris and Chanyeol.

"Yah! No teaming up!" Sehun yelled, removing some of the bullets that stuck ontu his face.

"He's right." Chanyeol smirked as he raised his gun to Kris's head and shot him. "I WIN!"

"Hey! What the hell!" Kris shouted and crossed his arms. 

"Hehe, you losers. Hey, where's Kai?" Chanyeol asked.

"Right here." All 3 guys turned around and busted out laughing at the sight.

"Shut up! It's not funny!" Kai shouted, clutching his nose with the ends of his shirt.

"What a retard! You have a bloody nose!" Kris laughed and pointed at Kai's nose. 

"I said shut up! You guys try running into a lamp post and see if you get a nose bleed!" Kai said, then immediately gasped.

"PWUHAHAHAH! YOU RAN INTO A LAMP POST? OH MY GOSH, YOU ARE THE STUPIDEST PERSON EVER!" Chanyeol laughed out, dropping to his knees.

"You guys should've seen it. The scene is replaying in my head right now." Sehun said, wiping away his tears. 

Kai huffed his breath and turned around. "I'm going home! You guys can sleep outside, jerks!"

"Nooo! Come back!" Chanyeol yelled as he ran after Kai, tackling him to the ground.

"Get off me, you giant!" 

"Nuh uh. Not until you pinky-promise that we're sleeping over." Chanyeol grinned as he stuck out his pinky.

"What kind of highschool senior still pinky-promises?" Kai asked, trying to push Chanyeol off him.

"Me!" Chanyeol grinned and brought his pinky closer to Kai's face.

"Fine fine! Pinky promise! Now get off me. I can't breathe!" Kai pinky-promised and gasped as much oxygen his body could take.

"Let's go, now!" Chanyeol shouted at Sehun and Kris, as he grabbed Kai's hand and dragged him homewards.