Chapter 43

"So... I didn't know you had a fetish for kinky toys." Chanyeol grinned, receiving a shocked expression from Kris.

"... What? What the hell are you talking about?" Kris stuttered as he abruptly stopped in his place, Sehun and Kai confusedly staring at the twin towers. 

"Oh, don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about," Chanyeol said before revealing a camera from his backpack. "I hid a camera in your room two days ago because I knew you were going to give in sooner or later. I win the bet, motherfucker." Chanyeol snorted, waving the camera in front of Kris' face.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT! GIVE THAT TO ME!" Kris yelled, tackling Chanyeol onto the floor.

"Are you going to put a cock ring on me if I don't?" 

Kris' face flushed red at the sentence before slapping his hand over Chanyeol's mouth. 

"You say one word about that... I will fucking destroy you." Kris deathly whispered into Chanyeol's ear. Chanyeol laughed even harder before kicking Kris off him, smiling in victory. 

"What the hell are you guys doing?" Sehun asked, annoyed that he wasn't included in the joke. 

"Nothing. Nothing is going on. Right, Chanyeol?" Kris gritted through his teeth, pinching Chanyeol's ribs. 

"Ow! You little fucker." Chanyeol yelled, punching Kris' arm. Kai and Sehun rolled their eyes before making their way to school once again, ignoring the curse words thrown between the twin towers for the rest of the trip. Sehun felt his heart drop as he saw Luhan in the halls, knowing that his boyfriend would soon leave him. Luhan, noticing Sehun's stare, bit his lip before making his way to his boyfriend. 

"Hey."

"Hey."

The two awkwardly stood next to each other, ignoring the chaos going around them. Sehun sighed as he turned his head to look at Luhan, who was already looking at him. The two blushed before turning away again, the atmosphere around them getting more tense and awkward as the seconds ticked by.

"Luhan... are you busy Friday?" Sehun asked, finally gaining enough courage to speak. 

"No... I don't believe I'm doing anything." Luhan replied. 

"Good... can I... take you out on a date?" Sehun asked.

"That's a rhetorical question." 

Sehun cracked a smile before leaning back against a locker. Luhan played with his fingers and silently prayed that the bell would ring faster. As if the heavens heard his prayer, the school bell chimed, signaling the students to go to first period. 

"See you later?" Sehun asked as he moved away from the locker. 

"Another rhetorical question." Luhan smiled before moving going to his first period, wishing homeroom wouldn't come as fast as it usually did. 

"That conversation was so painful to hear, I think my ears are going to start bleeding." Kai said as he wrapped his around Sehun. 

"I don't know what the hell to do anymore, Kai. Luhan's leaving in a week now. What the fuck am I supposed to do when he's gone? I'm going to miss him... and I know that I'll fuck up by having a sex with a girl to make up for Luhan's absence." Sehun whined, kicking at the wall. 

"What would you do if Luhan fucked a girl behind your back?" Kai asked.

"I'd fucking kill that girl even if it's against the law." Sehun immediately replied, his blood boiling even by the thought of it. 

"See? Imagine how Luhan would feel if you had sex with a girl behind his back. Everytime you get tempted to sleep with someone, just imagine Luhan's face expression when he finds out. And believe me, Oh Sehun. If you ever sleep with someone around Luhan's back. I will. Tell him." Kai said, his face expression anything but a joke. 

Sehun shivered at the tone of Kai's voice, nodding his head. Kai immediately smiled once again before humming a soft tune on the way to class, not knowing that he had possibly traumatized the kid beside him. 

~*~

"Like it? Kris bought the whole collection for me!" Tao boasted, slamming his new Gucci bag in front of Baekhyun's face. Baekhyun almost felt sorry for Kris. The poor guy probably cleaned out his whole entire bank account for Tao. 

"Was it a goodbye gift?" Chanyeol asked. 

"You dumbass!" Baekhyun yelled, slapping the back of Chanyeol's head. "Look what you did!" Baekhyun gritted through his teeth, pointing at Tao, whose face immediately fell at the question. 

"Oh yeah... I'm... leaving..." Tao whispered, tears forming in his eyes. 

"Don't cry, baby! Chanyeol was just kidding. He meant as a goodbye gift for your virginity!" Baekhyun quickly sputtered in. Tao couldn't help but laugh at Baekhyun's attempt to comfort him, shaking his head at the excuse. 

"Yeah, you know I was kidding," Chanyeol quickly said, trying to avoid Baekhyun's piercing glare. Tao nodded his head before taking his seat, putting his bag on his lap, not wanting it to be ruined by the dirty floor. "I'm sorry." Chanyeol whispered before nuzzling his nose into Baekhyun's neck. 

Baekhyun giggled before pressing his lips onto his boyfriend's, not caring if the classmates were staring at them. Chanyeol smiled before pulling away, whispering an "I love you." Tao smiled at the happy couple, happy that atleast Kyungsoo and Baekhyun would still be together. The Chinese boy sighed before turning his attention to the front of the class, hoping the week would go as slow as possible.