Chapter 5

"Tao...are you going to meet Kris after school?" Kyungsoo asked, his eyes huge..not that it was surprising.

Tao simply shrugged as he wet his uniform jacket and rubbed some soap on it, hoping it wouldn't reek of milk all day. 

"T-Tao...T-Thank you.." Baekhyun whispered, still in shock of how scary Kris was to him. Tao turned to Baekhyun and gave him a smile and wrapped his arms around Baekhyun.

"Gege, we're bestfriends! All of us! I can't just stand still and watch someone yell at any of you guys. We have each other's backs, right?" Baekhyun hugged Tao back and couldn't help but think it was adorable how Tao called him 'gege' even though they were in Korea. Baekhyun, Luhan, and Kyungsoo nodded--knowing that they'd always have each other's backs. 

"Now all of you stop standing there as if you guys are going to die today and scrub the milk off my backpack while I clean my jacket. The triplet nodded as they oh-so-carefully handled Tao's backpack as if it were a new born baby. 

~Le Time Skip To Their Last Period~

"Hey..isn't that the new kid that stood up to Kris?"

"You think he's going to face Kris after school?"

"No way. He's too wimp to face off one of the kings!"

"We should go check it out and record him getting jumped."

"Exactly where are they meeting?"

"... Should we ask the new kid?"

Tao rolled his eyes at the gossiping about him. He rubbed his temples, getting a headache from all the talking about him for the past 3 periods. Seriously? Was Kris really that threatening? Maybe he should meet up with Kris...to shake things up at this school. He sneakily smirked to himself as he gripped his pencil a bit too tight--breaking it in half.

"Dammit." Tao said under his breath as he pulled out a pen from his shining Gucci backpack his friends cleaned for him.

~Le Time Skip To Afterschool~

"Taoooooooooooo! Taaaaaaaaaaooooo!" Tao pinched the bridge of his nose as he immidiately recognized that agonizing voice. He turned around just in time for Baekhyun to toss him ontu the taller boy. Maybe I should've let Kris ruffle Baekhyun-gege a little. Tao thought, laughing a little. Baekhyun tilted his head--curious in what made Tao randomly chuckle to himself. 

"Where should we go, my wittle panda?" Baekhyun asked, pinching both of Tao's cheeks. Tao cringed his nose as he grabbed Baekhyun's wrist and returned them to his gege's side as they began walking towards the school courtyard.

"I think I'm going to meet with Kris afterall."

Baekhyun stopped dead in his tracks and looked at Tao as if he had seen a ghost. "You're doing WHAT!?"

"I think I'm going to face Kris." Tao smiled as he crossed his arms.

"Nonononono. I don't think you understand, my little panda bear. No one has ever beaten Kris on a one-on-one before! Have you seen his bicepts!? His basketball practices pay off for him! You can't do that! The last person who thought he could beat up Kris ended up in the intensive care unit for a month!" Baekhyun shouted as he grabbed Tao's shoulders, trying to knock some sense into his friend.

"More the reason to fight him! Think about it, gege. Think about how humiliating it would be for him to lose against the new student!" Tao said, once again removed Baekhyun's hands and returned them to his gege's side. 

"I-I...don't think it's a good idea..." Baekhyun whispered, his face full of worry.

"Come on, gege! Don't you trust me?" Tao said, bringing up his hands up to his chins and batted his eyelashes.