Chapter Forty One~ Back To The Start

Fallon Mielle’s POV:

I woke up with my head throbbing. Damn it! I’m having another hangover. My body aches too. It felt like I’ve worked all day and I feel so exhausted.  I tried to open up my eyes but my eyelids felt heavy and they we’re drooping. I tried to sit with all the strength I’ve got and luckily I was close to making it when I heard the door cracking open.

“Hey!” I heard the familiar voice said emerging from the door. And God! I was thinking that I’m going nuts, how can he possibly be here? So I continued sitting up. And just a sudden he helped me to do so.

“Gently, Baby.” He softly said as he helped me rise up. I look at him for a moment taking in his sight. I was making sure he is here or it was just a dream I’m having or just a mirage.

“What?!” he asked laughingly while he took a seat beside me. I remained silent just holding his sight.

“Are you feeling better?” he asked then he placed the back of his hand on my forehead and on the sides of my neck too.

“May sinat ka pa.” he said then he brushed my hair using his hands while looking at me dearly. I just watched him while doing those and he smiled at me.

“May masakit pa ba sa’yo?” he asked. But still I kept my silent. I heard him sigh. If this was a dream I wish I won’t wake up so I could be with him. I really missed. I was fighting the urge to launch myself at him and to hug him tight, to his beautiful face because I was afraid that he might vanish at the time I did that.

“Okay, if you’re mad because I was late to come to you… I’m sorry Baby. It’s just that---“ I cut him off.

“Are you for real? Am I not dreaming?” I asked almost a whisper while at my knotted fingers on my lap.

“What? Of course Baby I’m real. I’m here for you.” He finally said then with a finger he tilted my chin up so I could meet his gaze.

And with that I felt my breath constricted, tears pooling at the either sides of my eyes. And in a snap I launch myself at him and cried in his arms.

He hugged me and pat my head as I clung to him and cry on his chest.

I felt my chills disappeared as he hugged me. His body giving mine a warm and cozy feeling; He was home, Hervin was my safe haven. Having him this close to me taking in his scent; felt like nothing even matters to me at all just him and me like the world revolves around us.

After I cried my heart out I looked up to him and gave him a crooked smile then hugged him again.

“I’m really happy that you’ve come back. I’ve been waiting for you all along. I missed you so bad.” I said to him in between sobs.

“Hush now. Everything’s fine now, Baby. I’m sorry it took me sometime----“ I cut him of and put a finger on his lips.

“Don’t be sorry. I promised you that I’ll be waiting patiently for you no matter how long it takes. And I should be the one saying that. So I’m really sorry, I’m sorry because I was stupid. I’m sorry for hurting you, I’m sorry for everything I’ve done wrong Hervin. I really am sorry.” I said to him as another batch of tears came flowing from my eyes.

“Sshh—stop crying. It doesn’t matter now.” He told me then he touched my face. I smiled at him sweetly then using the back of my hands I wiped my tears that rushed to my face and he did too he wiped it using him thumb and gave me a swift kiss on the tip of my nose.

“Anyway how did you find me?” I asked him through sobs.

“Hmm---let’s just say that my heart knows where you are.” He said to me then he flashed his mega-watt smile.

“Stop joking around!” I said to while giggling like a school girl and punched him playfully at his chest.

“I am not!” he said faking that I hurt his feelings, I just rolled my eyes.

“Anyway Mrs. Soon-To-Be-Villarasa, I don’t like to cut this fun moment but you have to take in your medicines.” He said to me.

“But I am not sick, Mister.” I said to him pouting I don’t like the bitter taste of those pills and tablets it makes me a lot more sick.

“Yes, you are. You’ve got a fever earlier. “He said.

“But I don’t like the taste of the drugs.” I told him.

“I know, but you have to. Anyway I prepared a meal for you and a glass of orange juice.” He added.

Then he stands up and gets the tray from the side table. I didn’t even notice him taking it here.

“Eat first.” He said as he lay the food for me. Then he fed me up until I finished the meal  he prepared.

“Wow, my baby ate all of it. Good thing. You’ve lost a lot weight Baby.” He said with a glint of sadness.

“I can’t eat thinking you we’re away from me.” I told him honestly.

“Even so, you should take care of yourself.” He said.

“Sorry.” I muttered.

“It’s okay. It’s just I’m worried. And just don’t do it again.” He said.

“Yes, Mister. Anyway have you eaten?” I asked.

“Yep. I did. Now, take this.” He said then handed me the med.

“Do I really have to?” I asked. Then he gave me a warning look.

“Alright.” I drink it immediately and grabbed the glass of orange juice.

“Aah! Refreshing!” I exclaimed after.

“Good.” Then he gave me a kiss on the forehead then he removed the tray on my bed and put it aside.

Lumapit siya sakin and I put my arms around his neck.

“Thank you.” I said to him.

“For what?” he asked arching a brow.

“For everything.” I said then I kissed his cheek.

Pero what surprised me Is him claiming my lips it was soft and gentle. I responded to his action mirroring what his lips does. Then suddenly I felt his. Tongue launched in my mouth I gasped so he had an access.

I moaned in his mouth. God! I really do miss this man! We were now kissing passionately and aggressively. Our tongues were dancing with one another.  Like we were making up for all the loss time. His hands caressing my waist up to my back and mine was pulling his hair.

 A moment after his mouth leave mine and it went to my jawline tracing it. Another moan escaped my mouth. I felt my skin burning. Fire starts to build through me.

“H-Hervin.” I uttered in a hoarse tone.

“Hmm—“he continued his sweet torture.  So I pushed him lightly then framed his beautiful face between my palms.

“May lagnat ako, ano ka ba!” I said to him.

“I don’t care! I want you Baby. I’ve been aching to have you again. I want you. I missed you.” He said then without a word for me he claimed my lips. And that was it Hervin’s on fire.

***

Private Chater ang susunod. Hohoho Alam niyo naman. J

Thanks for Reading! Salamt ddin dun sa mga nagbasa nung story ni Neesha. It was now posted! J

Anong masasabi niyo sa new cover? Hahahaha Lols :)

Till Next!

Laters!

Lovelots!