Chapter Twenty ~ Mother's Love

Chapter Twenty ~ Mother’s Love

**T I M E L I N E: PAGKATAPOS NG PARTY NG PAMILYA NI FALLON**

Fallon’s POV:

I was sitting at our hammock in our backyard. Tapos na ang party at umuwi na halos lahat ng guests. Nagliligpit na ngayon ang mga staff namin sa venue. Si Hervin din ay umuwi na sa condo niya. Actually after the incident that happened a while ago, you know what I mean. ( Yung pagkikita nila ulit ni Pierre Chapter Seventeeen ata yun? Di ako sure hahaha ^^V ) Hinatid niya pa ko sa kwarto ko then he took care of me, pinatulog niya muna ko bago siya umalis. But I just pretended, I just can’t seem to sleep after what have happened.

Alam ko nasaktan si Hervin sa mga nangyari kanina. Uggh! Kundi rin naman kasi ako tanga eeh no?! Just plain stupid Fallon! You’ve just cry in front of your current boyfriend because of your ex. Just Great! You really knew who to ruin a perfect night. Sheez! But on the other hand, wala naman palang tinatawag na “KAMI” between me and Pierre just plain “YOU AND ME” but no ”US”, because di ko naman official na naging boyfriend siya. Sheez! Masyadong complicated. it’s an understatement. Gahd!

For Heaven and Earth’s sake I moved on! Why do I have to  act like I was so hurt, like it just all happened yesterday? Ughh! I don’t love him anymore, I’m sure of that. I love Hervin, that’s all I know. It was like a whole new level than I loved Pierre. At ngayon I am so confused with my feelings. Pero bakit --- I felt all that pain I felt a year ago? Why is it all coming back? Sheez!

I took out a deep breathe the sighed deeply. Then stared at the starry midnight sky. It was very beautiful and very clear. Di katulad ng pag- iisip ko na sobrang gulo at  ng damdamin kong sobrang labo. Anyways I still got puffy red eyes kakaiyak. Sheez! And now, I felt guilty dahil sa ginawa ko kanina kay Hervin. Fallon you are such an ass!

“Oh? Got trouble sleeping?” nabasag naman ang pagmumuni – muni ko ng biglang sumulpot si Mom and she sat beside me.

“Oh! hi Mom. I thought you are resting right now. Ba’t gising ka pa?” I said and showed her a weak smile.

“Actually I was about to sleep. Kaso I decide to go down para macheck kung tapos nab a  yung pagliligpit.” She said matter-of-factly. And I thanked that the lights here are dim at di makikita ni Mom ang mugto kong mata. I’m sure as hell na magaalala siya.

“Ikaw? What are you still doing here? Akala ko ba magpapahinga ka na kanina? Di ba hinatid ka na ni Seth sa kwarto mo?” she asked me.

“Wala lang nagpapahangin lang, Naalimpungatan kasi ako kanina.” Alibi ko  Then she looked at me and tuck some strands of my hair at the back of my ear. She was looking at me lovingly and I realize na mahahalata niya ang mata ko.

At di nga ko nagkamali dahil she looked at me directly in the eyes and I saw how her expression changed. She frowned.

“Did you cry?” she asked worriedly. I didn’t answer her cue.

“Tell me Fallon. I’m your mother you can tell me anything and I’ll listen. And don’t try to deny it. Don’t make this hard for me.” She said.

“Y-yes.” Mahinang tugon ko sakanya.

“Tell me did you and Seth fight?” she asked anxiously.

“No, Mom.” I said truthfully.

“Then, tell me what happened. Is there a problem? Don’t make me guess darling. I won’t understand anything unless you spill it out.” She said. Then she took one of my hand and held it then she squeezed it gently to push me to talk.

I sighed. Ang kulit kasi ng nanay ko. Though I know she only wants to help me get through this. So theres no other choice but to tell her. So I started to spill out what happened earlier.

“Oh, honey! Its okay.” She said then hugged me. Kasi naman habang nagkwekwento ako di ko mapigilang di umiyak.The she took my face in her hands and wipe my tears using her thumbs.

“Hush, sweetheart. I’m also hurting seeing you like that.” She said. Then I wiped my eyes.

“I-I’m sorry Mom, I got carried away.” I said. Then she frowned tapos hinaplos niya nag buhok ko.

“Its okay honey. Its okay.” She said.

“Tell me Mom, what should I do?” I asked her.

“You just to got to do what is right sweetheart.” She said still caressing my hair.

“But how would I know if it’s the right thing to do?” I asked her again.

“Okay, lets put it this way.” She said.

“I know you’re feeling all that pain Pierre caused you right?” she asked. I nodded as an answer.

“You’re confused right now, aren’t you?” she asked again

“Yes.” Walang pakundangan kong sagot.

She sighed. Then held my hands.

“Look honey, maybe kaya ka naguguluhan kasi di pa malinaw ang lahat. You’re blinded with that agony because you end up you’re relationship with Pierre without any closure. Kaya feeling mo di ka nakakamove on. And also learn to forgive and forget. Forgive him, honey and start anew with Seth. Then after that you won’t be in pain again. You’ll be happy.” Sabi niya.

“So you think that me and Pierre should have a proper closure about this?” I asked her.

“Of course, honey.” She said.

“Alam mo don’t forget that you’re with Seth baby. Seth’s a very good man. You may not see but you’re hurting him too. Sana naman di kayo magkaroon ng misunderstanding dahil dito. You’re engaged with him. Sana di mo nakakalimutan yun. He loves you,anak. Don’t hurt him. Give him the benefit of the doubt. He's doing everything for you. And I see how much he loves you.” My Mom said.

“Yes Mom. I know that. Now, I’m feeling guilty acting like that in front of him. I-I can’t bear to lose him Mom. And I am also hurt na nasasaktan ko siya.” I said.

“Anyway don’t forget that I’m always here for you, anak. I’ll support you no matter what. And please don’t let Seth down, hija. Just follow your heart darling.” She said the hugged me and I hug her back. She kissed my hair then let go.

“Thanks Mom.” I said to her then smiled at her.

“Your always welcome, honey.” Mom.

“Anyway, Its getting late, you should rest. Mmmkay.” She said to me then she stood up and kissed me goodnight.”

Pagkaalis ni Mom, I thought about what she had said. And I think she is right. Siguro nga me and Pierre needs a closure to our untitled relationship. And I need to prepare myself for that.

***

A U T H O R ‘ S  N O T E :

Hallo! J Here’s an update hihihi. Sana nagustuhan niyo J Wala kaming klase kahapon kaya naisulat ito hahaha nanakit katawan ko sa acquaintance party namin nung thursday. Chenes! Ayways Keep safe angels! J

Till Next,

Laters.

Lovelots.