Chapter Nineteen ~ Stuck in The Moment

Chapter Nineteen ~  Stuck in The Moment

Third Person's POV:

** TIMELINE: Ito yung part na nagsasayaw pa rin si Fallon at Seth **

Nakatingin pa rin si Pipa sa gitna at pinagmamasadan pa rin si Mielle at Seth habang nagsasayaw at nagkwekwentuhan. Iginala nia ang kanyang paningin at pinagmasdan ang buong paligid. Punong puno ang lugar ng mga magsing-irog idagdag pa ang romantic na ambience ng lugar. Tapos heto siya at nakaupo sa isang sulok at nag-iisa.

She heaved out a sigh. At napayuko na lang.

She’s sad right now. She not getting any younger at konting panahon na lang wala na sa kalendaryo ang edad niya. Still she’s single since birth. Hindi naman sa hindi siya maganda or whatsoever pero siguro nga hindi pa talaga nahahanap ang taong nakalaan sakanya or not.

Bigla kasi niyang napansn ang isang pares ng paa sa tapat niya. Napakunoot naman ang noo niya.

“Ehem—“ pagtawag ng pansin nito sakanya. Kaya naman napatingala siya upang lingunin ito at nakita iya ang lalaking matagal niya ng hindi nakikita. Mga pamilyar na pares ng mga magagandang mata at ngiting nakakahumaling.

He was standing before her while his hands are both tucked on the side pockets of his designer trousers. He was grinning from to ear to ear at her.

And she was frozen at the moment She’s still processing the thought of him in front of her. She was shocked that they would see each other.

Then she didn’t even noticed that he was chuckling like a crazy hyena as it occupies the seat next to her.

“Hey, believe me I’m not a pigment of your imagination.” The guy said as he makes himself comfortable on the chair.

Nabalik naman si Pipa sa totoong mundo. Di siya makapaniwala na magkikita sila ni Faun after all these years. Napaayos naman siya ng upo niya. Tiningnan niya ang lalaking naging malaking parte ng pagkatao niya.

“So, long time no see.” He started the conversation still flashing those pearly whites.

She didn’t bother to listen to what he was saying she was too contained of her feelings. She can’t believe that he missed this guy so much.

It chuckled again while shaking his head. He was so amazed by her reaction upon seeing him so he composed himself and snapped his long fingers at her face. Natauhan naman si Pipa.

“Stop staring, I might melt.” He said while showing his loop-sided smile.

Pipa’s cheeks flushed. She was caught. She was burning red in color so she look away to the other side.

“Shit!” she cursed while looking away then bit her lower lip. She was so embarrassed.

Ngayon na nga lang kayo ulit nagkita Pipa Lianne. Isinugo mo pa ang sarili mo. How stupid!” she mentally said to her self. Feeling frustrated.

Moment of silence filled the spaces between them. At unconsciously she didn’t see that Faun was again standing before her with his hand extended to her. Napakunoot naman ang noo niya.

“C’mon Pipa take my hand.” He urged her.

But still Pipa didn’t took it she just stared at it. So Faun has no other choice but to pull her up then she lead her to the dance floor.

When they got there Faun get her hands at put it around his neck while he encircled his arms around her waist and they started slow dancing.

[ A/N: Play the video on the side … ]

Now Playing: Maybe – King

As they sway to the beat she felt that her whole world stop in the moment. All she can see is him. Only him. Just like the old times, just like before. Wala na siyang ibang nakita kundi siya lang. Siguro nga kaya single pa rin siya hanggang ngayon.

Pero just like the song says, There’s somebody else. And this is so damn wrong. What she feels for him is so wrong. And she knew very well that can never be. They cannot be more than just friends. And It hurts her. But she cannot do nothing about it.

All that she can do is be thankful for this. And she that she will be again stuck in this stolen moment with him.

***

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

Hahahaha lame? Just tell me. Tama na muna ang MMK moments ni Fallon hahaha. Teaser po ang chapter na ito para sa story nina ate Pipa Lianne at Kuya Faun Marco. J “Di Mo Lang Alam” ang title. Ajuju. XD

Anyway busy pa ko ngayon kaya malamng medyo sabaw ang nagagawa kong update dami ko pa kasing requirements na kailangang tapusin. Kaya ples lang bare with me. Mmmkay?

Till Next, Laters, Lovelots *mwua, mwua*