3

I've been in London three days and I think I'm going insane.

No, it's not the city, it's that fact that I've been seeing the same mop of curls for the past 3 days, everywhere I go. It's been getting out of hand, and the curls can simply not belong to the body I think they do.

So, I've come to the conclusion of my sanity, and how I must have lost it.

I haven't seen Harry directly since our first encounter at the cafe, well besides those times I lose my mind. Maybe it's just British people, but from where I'm from people don't just approach you like that and it has seriously thrown me.

Harry, yeah he was attractive but he's very intimidating, and you can tell he knows that he's a scary man and honeslty it's infuriating that men think they can just approach a lone girl like that. And assuring me he will see me soon. I'ts creepy, and now I'm paranoid. I did not get good vibes from him.

I don't even know, I could be overthinking things.

***

I wake to a very loud knock from my door. Grumbling I grab my phone and check the time, 1AM. What the actual fuck. I slowly push the covers off of myself after getting the impression that this person is not going away because the knocking did not die down. This person is irritating the shit out of me.

"Shut up I'm coming!" I yell at whoever this is and opening the door. My eyes widen in shock as I stare at the person standing before me and I realise I must be dreaming.

"Harry?" I ask suddenly becoming self conscious as I remember my pajama choice. Oversized shirt and underwear.

Harry's eye's hungrily rake over my body before he speaks.

"Olivia." He says before pushing his way into my apartment and going straight for the bedroom. My heart rate picks up immediatly. Who does this guy think he is.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I ask dumbfounded as I watch this man that I have had one very short encounter with go through my closet. Questions are reeling through my mind. How does he even know where I live? How did he get up onto my floor? But something in my chest is telling me I should be scared.

"You're coming with me." He states shoving some of my clothes into a suitcase.

I freeze. The adrenaline is pumping through my viens. I need to run. He looks up as my feet twist, heading back towards the door. It's not very far, 3 metres if that, but just before I reach the handle I feel his hand grip at my arm and pull me back so roughly that I'm sure my shoulder must have dislocated. 

I scream out in pain and that's when I realise he has his hand over my mouth. Tears fall from my eyes and twist around his fingers. I can feel the searing hot pain shooting down my shoulder as my heart beats so fast I worry how much longer it can go on like this for.

"I'm going to need you to sit the fuck down and shut up. Do not make a sound. Do you understand me?" His voice is low, quiet and hot in my ear. No remorse or guilt for the pain that he has just caused me and I feel his malice deep in my bones. I attempt a nod through the tears. 

He throws me down onto the ground and pulls something out of his back pocket. That something was a gun. I almost forget about my shoulder for a split second.

"W-why?" I whimper, it's all I could choke out. I brace myself for a hit but it doesn't come.

"I've been watching you since we met on that very first day. I've watched you eat, I've watched you get your groceries and smile to the lady behind the counter. And I knew instantly that I wanted you," He says throwing my belongings haphazardly into the suitcase. "So, I'm taking you." He finishes harshly grabbing my hip. 

"Taking me?" I sob. My brain is running a million miles an hour, trying to find a way out of this awful nightmare. But it can't find a solution, not with the cold silver gun pointing directly at me almost mocking me when I realise there's no options here.

He lets out an amused chuckle before stopping and looking right at me again. The tears stream down my face in a steady flow of terror the closer he gets. He kneels down to my level on the ground, using his free hand to push my hair away from my eyes, I cower. His face grows dark at my fear and disgust. 

"Now, love," he mutters through gritted teeth. "if you just co-operate this will all go smoothly.' He says and before I know it a black cloth is placed over my mouth causing me to gasp. Bad move. Harry's face starts to get hazy and distorted. I just catch his last words before I'm knocked out cold.

"I would say I'm sorry, but I'm not."

-----------------------------------------------------

It's been a while hasn't it.....

But this chapter was fun to write and I know it probably pisses you off about my chapter being so short but thats the way it is... I'm working on it.

But just that GIF tho. I've been staring at it for the last 2 days. No joke. Ah. He's adorable.

I leave you with that.

xxxxxxx

--

edited 06-04-15

edited 8-11-2022