5

Harry lead me into the house with the bag that I assumed he had finihsed packing after he chloroformed me last night. He led me up the stairs of the really nice modern two story house, that would have been a dream if I wasn't you know, kidnapped, with his hand on my lower back. When he put it there I slowed slightly causing him to use more force at shoving me forward.

Once up the stairs and down a few hallways Harry pulled me into a room that I guessed was his. It was white everything, white bed, white walls, white carpet, curtains. Whatever was in the room was white. It kinda hurt my eyes. Harry throws my bag onto the small couch at the foot of the bed and turns to me. I've stopped at the door, petrified of what's coming. 

Harry stares, eyes unfaultering at my shaking body and stalks towards me. When he gets close enough to reach me his arms stretch out and pull me to him, causing me to lose my footing and stumble into his chest. 

I stare at his black button up for a little bit, too scared to look up. I know if I try scramble away he'll get angry, plus it's not even an option with his iron grip on my waist. 

"Look at me, darling." He orders, when I don't comply he squeezes my hip so hard that I know it's going to leave a bruise. I look up to Harry to see him looking down at me, a strand of hair falling in front of his eyes making him look like an angel. 

But I knew better. 

Harry groans and pulls my legs closer to him making my whole front touch him. I furrow my eyebrows, and feel my heartbeat quicken and my palms start to sweat in there restraints.

"W-what are you doing?" I whimper as he backs me up into the wall beside the door. I feel my back lightly slam against the stark white wall and Harry pulls my leg up, sliding into the free space. I push my leg down as hard as I can but my strength is of an ant compared to Harry. I pull my hands to my chest and turn my head away from his when he gets really close to me. 

"I could see right down your shirt, kitten." I pale as I realise that I'm not wearing a bra due to the fact that he woke me up in the middle of the night. 

He uses the other hand to pull my hands down, leaving me feeling more unprotected than ever before. I make the mistake of turning my head and looking into his lust filled eyes. Harry takes the chance and forces his lips on mine. My lips tremble underneath his and tears threathen to spill from my eyes. 

"Baby, get on your knees." Harry demands once pulling away after what seemed like hours.

"H-huh?" I stutter, he doesn't want me do what I think he does? Please, no.

Instead of answering my question he steps away from me and pulls me closer. He puts a hand on the top of my head and firmly kicks the back of my knees with the heel of his foot causing me to fall to my knees involentarily. 

Before I can even think Harry has his manhood out and infront of my face. By this point I have tears streaming down my face and my mouth clamped shut. 

"Open your mouth sweetheart, I don't want to use the whip on you the first day..."

---

HAHAHAHA NOT GONNA INCLUDE THIS DIRTY BITS THIS TIME BABY

i mean it does kinda get dirty but not too far. 

have not yet fully edited

edited 8-11-2022