7

Sleep didn't come. I'm not surprised though maybe because of the fact that I haven't slept once while being here or the fact that I did something horrible.

I let him get to me.

I let him think that I was special, I fell for my kidnappers tricks and he's probably gonna end up skinning me or something disturbing and I'd rather not think about that considering the so called murder is sleeping next to me. 

After my whole freak out ordeal I left the bathroom and Harry kept asking questions but I wouldn't answer. He just sighed and suggested we slept. He let me have a shower and gave me some of my clothes to change into. Which I recall him shoving into a suitcase when he kidnapped me.

Oh. There is that word again. Kidnapped. It sounds like hell to me and is just another friendly reminder that my kidnapper probably thinks we are friends. 

What was I thinking? You don't go and have pillow fights with a man that took you from your home and your dreams and everything. What would Harry's parents think?

My parents.

I audibly gasp upon realization that my parent will be so heartbroken right now. My mother. 

Mum.

Harry must of heard my gasp because he started shifting. He pull me into him and whispers into my hair.

'Why are you awake, love?' He asks. It musn't be too late. Maybe about 6. When I don't answer Harry pulls back and looks at me; inspecting my face. 

'Did you sleep at all?' 

No, you shittface do I look well rested to you?

I swallow back my snarky remark and don't answer. I'm not letting Harry have the satisfaction of getting me worked up. He doesn't deserve that. He doesn't deserve anything. Harry just sighs and murmers something so quiet that even I don't hear and I'm probably only 5cm away from him. 

~~~~~~

It's been three days and I haven't slept. I refuse too. I can tell Harry's getting worried because all I'll do is eat the oats he gives me and drink water. I won't eat anything else, I won't sleep, I refuse it all. I won't even talk. 

Harry comes up to me while I'm staring blankly at the wall. 

'Baby, if you don't sleep soon, I'll have to drug you.' I don't move. I am scared but I won't let it show.

He doesn't deserve my feelings. He deserves nothing.

Before I can say stop- even though I probably wouldn't of said it- Harry had stuck a needle in my arm. It's contense immediently making me feel drowsy. I struggle to sit up and before I know it I'm asleep in Harrys lap.

__________________

Sorry guys its just a filler. Aw. I'm getting to the good bits don't stress :) 

I need dem comments tho. 

More comeents faster udates. 

I promise. !!!

P.S THANKS FOR ALL THE READS GUYS ITS AMAZING!!!