9

'Oh.' 

That was the only word I could say. 

How can he love me. He can't love me. After seeing me once he took me. All he has witnessed from me is pure fear and regret of my decision to move to London. He took me away from my friends and family and everything. He ruined my life. If he loved me he would'nt have. Suddenly I pulled the car over on the dirt road. 

'Are you fucking kidding me?' I burst, finally coming to terms with he messed up brain. 

'Excuse me?' He asks annoyed with my outburst.

'No, I should say excuse me. You my friend are incapable of love. You don't have a heart! If you love me you would'nt of taken me. You would'nt have forced me into things I didn't want, you would'nt have done all of this Harry! You would'nt have RUINED MY LIFE' I shout towards the end. I'm sure my eyes are wide and fiery and my heart is pounding, but I don't care, he fired me up. He did this. Not me.

Harry's eyes grow dark with anger and in five seconds flat we are in the back seat with him on top of me.

'So this is what happens?!' He booms almost deafening me because he is inches away. 

'All my life I thought I was the messed up one! The one who was incapable of love. In reality, I'm the sane one! I am Olive! When I first saw you... something was different. You wern't like the others! All I was used to was hurting, hurting, hurting. You showed me love. And now I know why I never loved before. It's just sick.' He finishes. My eyes soften and I look up to meet his hard ones. 

'Harry, I'm sorry.' I say softly. He shakes his head and gets off me. He turns away and furiously wipes at his eyes. He's crying.

I scoot over and push his shoulders back. He looks at me with bloodshot eyes. I wrap my arms around him and lay my head on his chest. He wraps his arms back around me and sobs into my hair, kissing it a few times. 

'I-I'm sorry. T-This isn't what I'm usually like.' He stutters. 

' I realized.' I giggle. Harry lets out a breathy chuckle and pulls back to look at me. 

'I really love you, Olive.' He says. I smile but before I reply something catches me eye in the distance. 

'Oh my god! Harry start the car.' Harry turns around quickly to see the boys car. He then jumps in the front and starts the car and pulls onto the road. I know he's going at least 200km but that's besides the point. The boys are behind us. And they are catching up quick. 

'Olive! Put your seat belt on!' Harry yells.

'Wha- Harry, that doesn't matter right now!'  I shout continuously looking back to the car gaining on us. 

'Yes it does Olive! Please!' He shouts. I sigh and obey. Just after I put the seatbelt on the car gets bumped and swerves a bit to the left. I whip my head around to look to there the bump came from and see the black car crashing into us. They do it again this time harder and the car swerves going off of the road. 

It was like slow motion. I hear Harry shouting and then all I hear is a ringing noise. 

And for the hundredth time scince I met Harry:

Everything go's black.

------------------------

Ohhh. Badass Harry came back for a bit. :) Comment for faster updates and I'm gonna set goals now!

10 votes and 3 comments for the next update :) x Dat gif tho....

If your wondering why the next few chapters are missing id becuase they were a little graphic. Summary after chapter 13 so have a quick look and continue with 12. :D