8

I awake and realize I'm in bed. Wow. Big surprise. 

Harry isn't beside me as usual, which is odd. I sit up and I hear muffled yelling. At first I think it's just Harry on the phone but then I hear a few voices. I make my way to the door so I can hear the conversation. From what I can hear it sounds like the people and Harry are in the lounge room. I quietly open the door and close it, relieved to hear there still yelling and did'nt hear me come out. I make my way towards the archway where the living room and the hallway meet. I stop where no one will see me but I can see them. 

There is about four others there. One with black hair and fierce features. Another that is built with light brown hair that is kind of pushed up and down, if that makes any sense what so ever. There is one that has blonde hair with brown roots and looks kinder but has a hard face on. And then the last one has medium brown hair that is shuffled up. 

Harry looks worried, scared even. Harry, over the entire period I have known him was never scared. He's been blunt, cocky, arrogant even gentle but never scared. 

These guys are obviously a big deal. 

'You can't take her! She's mine!' Harry wails. Who is he talking about. Me?

'Sorry Haz, but that was the deal remember. You pay us back with a girl. You took one of ours, we take yours.' The one with the black hair explains. 

'It's different Zayn! She is different. Olive isn't like the other girls we all mess around with. She's, pure.' Harry cries. They want to take me? The other men laugh at Harry. 

'Pure, huh. She's a virgin. Aw look boys little Harry has fallen in love.' The blond one laughs. Love? 

Harry doesn't love me. If he did he wouldn't of taken me, drugged me, hurt me! 

He is incapable of love.

Harry gos to argue but the built one cuts him off. 

'We arn't here to argue Haz. We are taking the Olive girl no matter what you say.' He says and starts walking to where I am. I run back into the bedroom and hop under the covers to make it look like I'm sleeping. 

Soon enough I hear the door close and more than one pair of footsteps indicating that all of the strange men are in here. 

'She's hot! Harry picked good this time.' One of them say. I bit my tongue so I don't yell at him. 

'Liam, go pick her up.' One of them orders. My eyes snap open and I stumble out of the other side. They all look shocked and stare at me. 

'Who are you?' I say bravely. Well inside I was scared shitless. 

'I'm Liam, that's Louis, Niall and Zayn. We are here to get you home.' The built one -Liam- lies. 

'Bullshit.' I spit. They all snicker. 

'Look sweetheart. Come with us the easy way or the hard way.' Louis says. 

'Look sweetheart-' I mimic steps towards them. 

'No.' I seethe and run through them. I run into the lounge room and see Harry just getting up. 

'Harry! Get the keys and come on.' I yell. Harrys eyes widen and he quickly runs to get them. I run to the door which is unlocked and I'm guessing it's from the other guys. Harry is on my trail and I let him go infront to lead me to the car. I turn around and see Niall and Zayn stumble out the door. 

'Harry, hurry!' I scream he jumps in the car and I do the same. Harry fumbles with the keys but quickly puts them in and starts driving off. I look in my mirror to see a really angry Niall, Liam, Zayn and Louis. 

'What was that all about?' I say after we caught our breath. Harry sighs and glances over to me. 

'A few years back when I first met the boys. They had some girl as a um.... slave I guess.' Harry begins. 

'What kind of slave?' I hesitate to ask but do so anyway. 

'A sex slave.' Harry sighs. I swallow and stay silent letting him know to continue.

'Anyway. I basically stole her. For myself and the boys let it pass but said if I ever had a girl they would take her from me. I didn't think much of it because keeping girls wasn't really my thing. So now they want you and the boys hate not getting what they want.' He finishes. 

I swallow again. What does Harry mean about not his thing? I don't question it on him since I'm not sure I want to know the answer. 

After a few beats of silence I decide to speak up. 

'I heard the conversation before. Do you... really love me?' I say. 

Harry shifts uncomfortably in his seat and I know he wasn't expecting that. 

'Yes.' 

-------------------------------------

Hehe. This is a semi cliffhanger. But I hope you like itttttttttt! 

You guys commented heaps more last chapter that is why it's up so early! Its a bit longer tooooooo.

I put a twist in and what do you think of the new cover, I kind of hate it.

One more comment and then I'll update :)

Anyway bbbbbyyyyyyeeeee