17

It took three months and twenty seven days for Olive to track down Harry. And what she found was not something she expected.

It was a slightly warmer day in London, still cold but not as much as usual so Olive didn't have to wear a coat, she just wore dark wash high waist skinny jeans and a white halter neck crop, Harry would like this, she thought.

Olive took her time getting ready as for she had no where to be. Looking for Harry was a long and painful process, three months is a lot of time and she was running out of places to look, Olive was begging to give up.

Sometimes Olive wanted to stop looking, Harry had put her through so, so much and she thought that she shouldn't be looking for someone who had done suck horrendous things to her. One day Olive was being curious, wondering if this was normal and if anyone had felt this too.

Stockholm Syndrome.

That's what is was called.

And then she felt a little bit better, because other people did feel it too, and that's why she kept looking.

Once Olive was ready she made her way down to the cafe she and Harry met in as for she did this every morning because it somehow gave her some type of closure, if you will, and she liked the smell of the coffee and the burnt toast the nice old lady at the counter served, it was homely and warm and comforting.

Because Olive sat there every morning with her hot coffee in her hands, scrolling through the safari app on her phone, searching up random things that she hoped somehow related to Harry and she hoped somehow she'd find something that would her to him, she didn't expect the man himself to walk straight through the doors and sit in a booth on the the other side of the coffee shop, and because she was too caught up in finding him she didn't even see him when he did.

Harry has had a very rough three- almost four- months.

Harry spent every waking hour looking for Olive and those bastards he used to call friends, those days were over though and Harry knew that if he ever found them he'd kill them all with his bare hands. But even when Harry was asleep he dreamt, well more like nightmared of all the horrible things they were doing to his Olive and he would wake up sweating with curls stick to his forehead and tears streaming down his face and he didn't know what to do because he just couldn't find her.

Today though, Harry went to the cafe he first saw her in because he wanted to be in a place he knew the young Australian girl had been once in her life because Harry needed that, he really did.

And because Harry didn't want to lift his head up for anyone to see his dried, tear-stained cheeks he didn't see the answer to all his problems was sitting in the very room.

...

It took thirty three minutes for one of them to spot each other. Once Harry decided he couldn't take being in the small cafe anymore, he needed to look for Olive, so he got up and left.

For some reason the little bell that dings when you enter or leave the cafe caught Olives attention and she still doesn't know why cause she always sat there and it never made her look up, but it did this time and she doesn't want to question it.

Olive did a double take and when she blinked a the head of curls crossing the road she almost split her now cold coffee on her phone because he was really there.

And when she ran out the door with fresh hot tears already streaming down her face she could barley scream out a strangled 'Harry' but she did, and she has never seen him turn around so fast.

And then green eyes met blue and she knew that this love was good, and it was bad, she knew this love would leave a permanent mark, and even if her hands had to let it go free, this love would come back to her.

--------

woah another update in less than 19890000 months

idk i was just inspired.

also if you can tell me where i got the last para from you get a follow and a dedication and

woo swiftmas

probably wont update til 2015 SO MERRY CHRISTMAS ANF HAPPY FUCKING NEW YEAR TO ALL!

love you guys so so so so so so so so so dksleiejdeinflienfliqnaflneflqblqbR much

oh and gif can harry styles please

enter me