15

I woke up in a strange room, with a strange smell. Smelt like sweat and clothes that haven't been washed in weeks. 

So a gross smell not so much strange. Shit, i got knocked out. I got up from the bed and walked to the door. Idiots for not tying me up. I open the door to see Niall standing there. 

'Shit.' I close the door in his face and lock it. 

'Okay Olive, look for a way out, think of a plan, get back to Harry.' I mumble to myself. I could hear Niall knocking on the door, I know that if I leave it too long he'll get one of the others to knock the door down. 

I have an idea. 

I run up to the door and take a deep breath and open it. Niall acts fast and pins me to the wall. 

'Don't dare do that again.' He says with clenched teeth. I smile and nod, he seems a bit confused about this. 

'I want to see Liam.' I throw up in my mouth. Never in my life would I want to see Liam. Ever, but to get out I have too, I just hope he's gullible. Niall just nods and grabs my arm forcefully causing me to wince. 

'Ow.' I say and try to push his hand off my arm, he just glares at me and loosens his grip. 

Soon enough where at a room that I'm guessing is Liam's. Niall opens the door and shoves me in. I look at the door in confusion but my mind is turned blank when I spot a half naked Liam on the bed. 

Liam's bedroom is like any other guys room would be; messy and smelly. 

'Olive, nice to see you, won't you come on over babe.' I smiled and nodded, putting my game face on. I walked my way over to Liam, when I get to the side of his bed he pulls me onto it so I'm laying with my head on his chest. I look up to Liam and run my hand over his abs. I just thought about the fact that Liam's is my rapist but I shoved t to the back of my mind. 

I needed to get out of here. And maybe the self defence classes I took last year will help. 

'Well, looks like you've had a change of mood sweetheart.' Liam smirks but I can see behind his eyes he was a bit wary. Damn I really have to play this out. Ugh. 

I giggle just to boost my act. 'Yeah, I really missed you, I was thinking about our night-' I paused to wink in suggestiveness, 'the other day and got really turned on.' I whispered the last part in his ear. Liam let out a blown away chuckle and looked proud. 

Bingo.

'Really babe? Well I could recreate that for you, you know?' I faked a smile and hummed leaning down to his lips, I saw Liam close his eyes and pucker. 

Now is my chance. I kneed him in the balls. 

Liam hunched over in pain and I punched him in the face. Liam tried to get up from the bed but I slapped him and punched him multiple times. 

'You can fucking suck my dick you sick cunt.' I said as I kicked him in the stomach. I gave Liam one last punch in the face and for the first time, instead of me, Liam was out. 

One down, three to go. 

------------------------

am

so

sorry.

I've been like gone for so long and im so mad at myself aand this isnt an excuse but i had no idea whattowriteandimsooooooosorry. 

heres an extra long chapter cuz im a horrible devil. 

buuuutttt ITS MY YEAR ANNIVERSARY ON WATTPAD. YASSSSS. 

i thought id give you a cut gif of hazland doing an excited dance cuz thats how i feel. i love you guys so fucking much.