18

I knew it wasn't over.

Even though I've been through enough to scar me for years and leave me waking up sweaty because I saw them again, I saw the boys again.

Harry had being trying to reassure me that he'd keep me safe, he'd protect me. But after what's happened whenever I go to believe him, my mind tells me to think twice. We fled the city and made our way to South Shields, hoping it would be safe there.

I didn't feel safe though. I was scared and weak but I wanted to be like Harry, I wanted to be fearless.

'They aren't gonna find us Olive. Your safe here.' Harry lets out an exasperated sigh, pulling me into his side after he plops down on the couch. He went to get coffee and saw me flinch when he opened the door.
He handed me my coffee and I take nervous sips. That's all I was these days, nervous.

I knew when finding Harry that the boys would be after him. They want him dead, but I'm not entirely sure where that leaves me. Dead too?

Harry gets up and takes his coffee with him to the kitchen, telling me he'll start making some breakfast.

We've been here for about a week and I'm still terrified. I can't breathe calmly when I'm alone, I don't know why I'm so scared. What's Liam gonna do? Climb through the window?

'SHIT! Olive!' I'm broken from my thoughts by Harry yelling for me, causing me to shit my pants but I hop up and rush to him anyway. As soon as I get to the kitchen I hear a lot of hissing as Harry hold is finger under running water, a finger which I now see is severely cut.

'Jesus Harry! What did you do?' I sigh and pull his finger away, collecting some paper towel to wrap around. I search for a medical kit as Harry explains he cut it chopping up some bacon.

'I can't find a kit, I'll quickly run to the shops and get one okay?' She smiles at me and tells me to be careful before turning his attention back to his injury.

-

The shops were so busy, I guess that is explainable since its Saturday. I push through the crowds trying to hurry and make it back to Harry but fail with being graceful and fast as I bump into someone cause my bag to drop.

I go to pick it up but I girl with blonde hair and red lipstick on beats me to it. Passing me my bag with a bright smile.

'So sorry babe! I'm Perrie!'

-------------
Oh. Hey guys, fancy seeing you here. Fun fact about me is that I'm a sHOT PERSON AND IM SO SORRY ABOIT THIS CAUSE I WAS LOOKING AT COMMENTS TODAY AND YOU GUYS ARE SO SWEET AND I SUCK FOR NOT UPDATING CAUSE THIS STORY IS LIKE OVER A YEAR OLD AND UGH.

I just know I need to edit this story and it makes me sad thinking about how bad of a writer I am but I continue (very slowly) for yous!

As you may of saw I saw the boys live and cry me a damn river oh wait dw I already did that.

SO PERRIE. WHAT DO YOU THINK? I'm really excited about incorporating miss edwards in here cause I love little mix so fucking much