1.6

a year later (first day of high school)

tyler is excited for his first day of high school, he woke up early, got dressed and ate breakfast. by the time he was done with getting ready completely ready, josh was already walking up tyler's porch to be picked up.

"MOM! JOSH IS HERE! IT'S TIME TO GO!"

tyler hears footsteps and keys jingling in the distance, sounding through the house. after a few silent moments, tyler hears the same sound as before, coming closer. his mother had finally arrived.

"alright, let's go." she says, moving past tyler, him following. they both got into the black Honda with josh the last to get in. josh gets in the back next to tyler.

"hi mrs. joseph." josh greets.

"hi honey. how are you?" she kindly greeted back, looking into the driver's mirror to both, look at josh and pull out of the driveway.

"momm!" tyler groans. "i haven't even gotten to say hi to my bestest fren and the aesthetically beautiful face yet." tyler says, saying the compliment while looking at the gorgeous joshua dun in front of him. josh blushes, but of course that's no new news to you or tyler.

"fine. have your time with your best fren. i'll be here alone, driving you to school. seeking you boys attention." mrs, joseph huffed, paying attention to the road.

josh giggles quietly and tyler sighs, thanking his mother despite her sarcastic tone. he then quickly unbuckles his seat belt and jumps on josh.

"HI BESTIE! i missed you cutie!" tyler shouted hugging josh tightly, regardless of josh's seat belt. josh blushed as usual hugged just as tight as much as he could with the straps in the way.

"i missed you too boobear!" josh replied warmly. he kissed tyler on the cheek. tyler blushed and separating himself from josh and reattaching his seat belt back; blushing more when josh connects their hands.

tyler's mother watches them, smiling affectionately, she loves them both.

"are you excited for the first day of highschool?" josh asks gently rubbing his thumb on tyler's thumb, smiling at the beauty in front of him. tyler nods excitedly . "of course! this year...i don't know but it's gonna be an eventful year. i know that much."

josh just smiles fondly, his loving eyes admiring his beauty.

mrs. joseph smiles knowingly, she picked this high school wisely, she made sure to check the school's principal for homophobes. they were strictly forbidden from school premises, every one going there had to be tested for that. anyone could be homophobes secretly, so they made sure no homophobes. she checked 2 schools before choosing. of course, neither boys know.

she knows tyler and josh must be gay or at least bisexual. she knew there was something different about tyler when she first saw how he interacted with josh. she needed to keep her babies safe. she loved josh like a son. josh was a second son for her, the same with tyler and josh's mom.

they arrive at school, heading into school after saying their goodbyes to mrs. joseph. they go straight to the office to retrieve their schedules.

they get it and go and sit on an oak bench in the hallway, to go over their schedules together. they have every class together, what they don't know is both their mother begged for them to arrange it that way.

they cheer and got to class early, already knowing where to go considering the tour they just had of the school two days prior.

they go into the class to see three people already in it. they recognized melanie but, not the boys standing next to her, conversing with her.

"hi melanie. i didn't know you were going to this school." josh says approaching the threesome, tyler following behind.

"yea, my mom thought it was best. anyway, i guess i should introduce you to my two frens. this is tyler," she points to the blonde," and this is troye." she points to him.

"hi, it's nice to meet you too, my name's tyler too and this is josh, my bestest fren." tyler says.

the blonde and brunette both take note on how the boy blushes, just from being mentioned by his best fren. "oh that's cool. you guys should sit with us at lunch," tyler says just as the bell rings.

josh and tyler nods, walking away, taking their seat in the back on the class.

students pile in and so does the teacher.

HI BITCHES XX

HOW ARE YOU?

HOW YOU FEELING?

DID YOU KNOW YOUR BEAUTIFUL?

EVERY INCH OF YOU IS

LOVE YA!XxXXxXxXxxXxX

STAY

|-/

ALIVE

|-/

FOR

|-/

ME

|-/

FRENS