epilogue

a/n: i'm sure your glad to find this is the last chapter of this terrible book,  I would do a sequel but it'd only be shittier than this.

the day has finally come. josh and tyler are getting married. this wedding is going to ge different from all they other weddings, it's not all fancy and it didn't cost much either. the dress code was simple and they were all gathered in tyler's and josh's backyard.

they moved in together when they were 18 and moved to virginia when they were 21. every one of they're old friends were there, including a new one that joined the posse a year after it formed. her names leah and she's literally the funniest in the group and she's fun to be around.

when engaged, tyler found mr.urie and his husband on the street and decided to invite them.

now, it was time for josh to given away, but he was so scared. what if tyler changes his mind?  or they get a divorce? his mind was racing with horrible scenarios. 

"josh, it's to time to walk." his father spoke softly. josh nodded timidly and walked to the dooorway to walk out before his dad stopped him.

"josh, it's okay. relax. it's just pre-marriage jitters. if it kakes you feel any better, tyler's feeling the same way." he spoke, then grabbing josh's hand and guiding him in the backyard.  josh dusted off his denim white jeans and swallowed before walking down the aisle, his father right next to him.

all his jitters went away as soon as he saw tyler, he suddenly lost his breath. there, tyler was standing there in his white button up and white denim jeans. he had a grin so wide, he thought it'd split his face.

god, he was beautiful.

next thing josh knows, he's right in front of the love o f his life, staring into his favourite pair of brown eyes.

he zones out, staring into tyler's eyes, not noticing the preacher trying to get his attention.

he snaps out of it, blushing. "y-yes?" he squeaks. the room fills with laughter, "I asked if, you, joshua william dun, take tyler robert joesph, for your lawful husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do you part."

josh nods, "I do."

the preacher turns to tyler, who's still caught in josh's eyes.  "do you,tyler robert joesph, take,joshua william dun, for your lawful husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do you part?"

"i do." tyler breathes out, tears filling his eyes.

"you may now kiss the groom."

josh doesn't hesitate gently grabbing tyler's face, kissing his softly.

and tyler happily kisses back.

,,,,

the fucking end. happy now? yea, me too. this shitty ass book is over.