2.1

*a week later*

tyler wakes up and rolls out out bed, josh was still sleeping and it was almost time to go to school.

tyler waited till after using the bathroom to wake up josh. "josh! joshie! jishwa!"

josh groaned and turned atound to snuggle up to tyler to only find that he wasn't there. his eyes opened immediately and looked around, "tyler? tyler?"

tyler chuckles, "relax sweetheart, i'm right here" josh turns around and relief washes over him.

"i thought you left or something i'm sorry" josh says, soaking his head back on to the pillow and closing his eyes, ready to fall asleep again.

"no, no, no, it's time to get up. let's go, we have to brush our teeth and bath." tyler says while attempting to pull josh out of bed.

josh groans, "i dont wanna." he pouts and rolls over, bringing the covers with him as protection.

tyler sighs and climbs on the bed and begins to jump on it, just like it was a trampoline.

tyler laughs as josh jumps up, surrendering and stomping to the bathroom, tyler flops down on the bed and follows him.

"tyler, where's the guest toothbrush?" josh asks, while rummaging through the cabinet above the sink.

"i don't know." tyler shrugs, hopping into the shower and getting undressed, tossing his clothes out and turning on the water; adjusting it.

"can i use yours?" josh asks.

"nooo" tyler whines, josh rolls his eyes, "why not? it's not like you hadn't had my saliva in your mouth around" josh shrugs, opening the cap of the toothpaste.

tyler blushes, josh unaware, "fine, whatevetlr, go ahead."

josh laughs, "i was gonna use it anyway"

tyler shakes his head, josh not being able to see. josh leaves the toom and closes the door, going into tyler's room and looking for clothes to wear while brushing his teeth.

soon, their both dressed and out of the house,piling into the car.

|-/ |-/ |-/ |-/ |-/ |-/ |-/ |-/ |-/

*at school*

as the drags on, the door suddenly bursts open, revealing two girls, a brown skinned girl and a pale skinned girl.

one has their hair in a pony tail, and the other has a braided bun. their both wearing black chokers and a whole pastel goth getup.

josh and tyler just stares, they come in with a late slip and sits down, one beside josh and the other beside tyler, "sorry, we was on a vacation for the summer and we couldn't get here in time." the brown one answers.

the mr. urie nods understandingly and continues with the lesson. josh looks at the brown skinned one, "h-hey, i like your outfit." he whispers.

she smiles at him, "thanks, i like yours too." she says, eyeing his skirt and top.

josh does the same with the pale one, they converse a little and go back to paying attention tobthe lesson. they invited them to lunch.

|-/ |-/ |-/ |-/ |-/ |-/ |-/ |-/ |-/

*at lunch*

"heys guys, you made it" tyler says, smiling at the two girls who sits down at the table.

"yea, we did." the pale one says, "by the way, im alissa, and this here is my best fren, zaayn." she gestures to the brown one.

"hey, alissa, hey zaayn" the duo greets, "let's get to know each other. it should be fun" tyler says nodding at josh.

they agree.

by the end of the lunch, they both know quite a bit about each other. they plan to hang out tomorrow at taco bell.

the girls are from michigan, and met in first grade. alissa was beating up a little boy for being not liking her and zaayn laughed and stopped her. telling her that was mean and she shouldn't do it.

alissa, at first, had no intentions of being zaayn's friend, let alone best fren, but zaayn kept bugging her, and gave her a fruit snack. they were best frens after that.

their favorite colprs are pastel colors and black. zaayn's favorite  food is tacos and alissa's is spaghetti. their moms are best frens and often met up. they moved to here for a fresh start and now, here they are.

zaayn has a feeling they're all gonna be best frens, the unstopable "bitch clique". they just need two more bitches to join.

°°°°°°•°°°°°°°°°°°°•°°°°°°°°°°°°°°•°°°°

im tired, im stopping it here and posting another chapter.

Happy New Years, We survived clique, we did it!

stay alive |-/