1.8

IM ON A FUCKING ROLL WITH UPDATING! BEAT THAT feminine-tyler

SUCK

MY

CACTUS

|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/

*same day but josh and tyler are at tyler's place*

"MY YOUTH! MY YOUTH IS YOURS! TRIPPING ON SKIES SIPPING WATERFALLS!" tyler yells, dancing to the song. he's a little sweaty but he doesn't care. and, josh sits on his bed watching him with a small smile on his lips.

tyler falls out on the bed, out of breath. the song is almost done, and he needs to breathe regularly again before he can dance again.

"hey joshie" tyler smiles at josh at his side. "hey boo bear." joshie says, bringing his hand up to slowly stroke tyler's left tinted cheek. then, "youth" goes off and is replaced by "bite.", the same artist as last.

tyler blushes under his gaze, josh just smiles lovingly and leans over to peck his lips. josh tries to pull back but tyler grabbed his face, bringing him closer deepening the kiss that was meant to be a peck. but, of course, josh didn't mind.

they kissed and kissed, for at least about a minute or two.

tyler pulls away from the heated kiss,"bite" now going off. the next song on tyler's playlist of favorite songs, came on.

it was "pony"

tyler immediately gets up, pulling josh along, josh groans, not wanting to get up and dance. he can't dance for shit, at least that's what he thinks.

tyler then starts to grind and sing the intro of "pony", swaying his hips side to side. josh just stands there by the bed, not knowing what he's supposed to do.

"i'm just a bachelor, looking for a partner," tyler sings, pointing at josh and making a "come here" motion with his finger.

josh blushes and slowly moves towards the dancing boy. "someone who knows how to ride," tyler sings more, rolling his hips, hands in front of him; making a thrusting motion. josh blushes even more.

"come on josh. the grinding part is coming soon." tyler whines, grabbing josh's hips and pulling them against his. josh lets out a groan as tyler went back to grinding, but this time against josh. tyler unexpectedly turns around as his favorite comes up, grinding his ass against josh's crotch. he grabs josh's hands, putting them on his hips and tyler did the same with his hands; interlacing their fingers together. tyler's whole back side is against josh's.

"if your horny," grind

"let's do it" grind

"ride it" grind

"my pony," tyler's grinding, singing and swaying his hips, and so is josh.

josh grinds his front against tyler's back, swaying his hips and grinding forward, breathing hard in tyler's ear. josh sings the next line, "my saddle's waiting. come and jump on it."

this brings tyler over the edge and he detaches their hands and bodies, pushing josh on the bed and wasting no time straddling him. tyler grinds on him, and josh groans; which causes tyler to grind harder trying to coax those moans out. he loved the sound of them.