2.2

*DISCLAIMER: THIS IS JUST GONNA BE SOME REALLY CUTE JOSHLER STORY, BARELY DRAMA, SOME SAD MOMENTS,  THIS IS JUST A BOOK OF ADORABLENESS!*

it was a saturday morning/afternoon, the sun slightly shined through the closed blinds. josh and tyler were on josh's bed, cuddled up and watching little kid movies. they were watching one of tyler's favorite kid movies.

"dear dumb diary! please please please! can we watch it?" tyler jumped up and down with his legs tucked under his butt.

josh groaned, "ugh, why are you so fricking adorable?" josh sighs, and leans back on his bed, covering his face with his pillow.

tyler scoots over to him and uncovers him, leaning in closely to his face, his hot minty breath washing over josh's face.

"does that mean we can watch it?" tyler smiles hopefully.

josh sighs, "yes, it means we can watch it."

tyler cheers, going to get the wii remote on the dresser, but josh pulls him back on the bed, putting them back in the position they were just in.

tyler close to josh's face.

"only, if i get a kiss first" josh says, his breath fawning over tyler's face.

tyler was completely hypnotized for a second before nodding his head, agreeing to his terms.

josh has that effect over him, without him even knowing. they both have the same effect to each other.

josh slowly leans in, his lips barely brushing tyler's. tyler closes the kiss, kissing josh firmly and softly at the same time. the kiss was perfect.

as cliché as it is, tingles and joyful feelings exploded throughout both of the boys bodies.

tyler deepened the kiss, making it more than it was planned to be. then, he suddenly pulls away, "you had your kiss, now lets watch dear dumb diary!"

josh grumbles incoherently, and rolls back to his side of the bed.

after that went off, they put on "standing up".

it was about how two kids be friend each other after being bullied and stripped naked at camp and they run away.

josh didn't really wanna watch the movie, but tyler really did, it made him extremely uncomfortable because he was bullied. he didn't want to relive that pain, it's locked away and he plans to keep it that way.

it's bad enough that he still has flashbacks and severe panic attacks from the flashbacks and the constant annoying reminders in his head.

suddenly josh felt ill, he quickly got up, stumbling in the the process.

"josh? are you okay? what's wrong?" tyler asks, getting up and following josh.

"n-nothing, i n-need to be alone right n-now. i c-can't breath, and my head hurts, and all the painful memories keep c-coming back ty. i-i can't do this ,i can't watch that anymore." josh says, hyperventilating and shaking his head in protest to letting the memories invade his mind.

"wait, no josh i wanna help. you look like your about to have a panic attack, calm down." tyler says, holding josh up and directing him to the bed.

josh nods even though his head his pounding and tries breathing,but the more he tries to breathe, the more he's unable to.

his heart is clashing and beating rapidly against his chest. he starts clawing at his neck, trying desperately to breath.

"josh! look at me," tyler says, he gentky grabs his hands and pulls them away from his red and brusied neck.

josh feels himself calm down slightly, his head is still pounding but he's calming down slightly.

tyler looks at the boy infront of him, he sees tears slowly pour from his bloodshot eyes and leans down to slowly pamper kisses over his face.

his nose, his cheek, his forehead, his eyebrow, his chin, he presses kisses all over his face, feeling josh calming down. josh feels safe and peaceful with tyler's lips against his him. he presses his finally kiss to josh's lips, and josh calms down fully.

josh kisses back against his soft lips, the kiss was short but special nonetheless.

"are you okay now?" tyler asks, pressing a final kiss to josh's cheek.

josh nods slowly, "yea, i'm okay now."

"what triggered it?"

"the movie. it made the memories surface again." josh explains.

"josh...im so sorry. w-why didn't you tell me...oh my god, this is all my fault, i-i'm s-so sorry josh." tyler says, tearing up.

josh eyes widened, he nefer really sees tyler cry, its always josh, plus, he thinks it's his fault.

josh shakes his head, "no no no, tyler, it's not your fault, i watched it because it's what you wanted and i love you, i could have said no but i made no sign of protest. it's not your fault" josh says, wrapping his arms are tyler's small frame.

this feels a little weird for him since he's always the one to be comforted, but now it's tyler's turn. it felt a little weird but he also loved the feeling of protecting him and tyler loved the feeling of being protected.

"i'm sorry, i shouldn't be crying, i should comforting you." tyler sniffles, and tries to crawl out of josh's grip.

josh pulls him back, "no tyler, you don't always have to be strong and hold back your feelings. that's not good. c'mon, tell me what's on your mind."

tyler sighs and shakes his head, "i'm not sure if i should"

"do you not trust me?" josh asks, confused as to why tyler was being so closed off.

"no, it's not that-"

"then just tell me," josh interrupts and sighs, scooting closer to his best fren, and sitting right in front of him, criss cross applesauce.

tyler sighs and shakes his head thinking, "life's too short" and decides to tell him what's on his mind.

he gets in the same position as josh and sits right in front of him. he closes his eyes and inhales deeply, making josh feel worried.

"i love you josh." tyler says, looking up at him.

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😄😄😄😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😃😃😃😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😃😃😃😊😊😊😊😉😊😉😉😊😃😃😃😊😉😊😊😊😉😉😉😊😃😃😃

hi  guys, I feel much better about this chapter then the last, last chapter I just wasn't feeling it, but I pushed myself to make at least over 700 words for you guys.

anyway

bye for now

s t a y a l i v e | - /