2.5

they all decide to pick the ariana song that had just come out. they talked about who's singing which parts and their stance and everything, then went onto the stage.

brendon called singing ariana's voice in the chorus and blonde tyler and tyler had the pre chorus. josh was singing the first verse and alissa and troye the second. alissa wasn't into.that kind if music but it sounded good(feels good) so she just dealt with it. lastly, zaayn sung all nicki parts.

after 30 minutes, they had organized a dance. it was just karaoke, but they were going all out. they even had the same guy that recorded tyler and josh to record them.

the audience clapped as the prepared themselves and the intro rolled in. alissa, troye, zaayn being on sides of the stage and tyler, blonde tyler, and josh being on the other, leaving brendon in the front.

the two sides walked slowly to the front, doing the rehearsed dance.

"i've been there all night." brendon started and zaayn shouted 'ariana' in the background.

"i've been there all day" brendon posed with his hand on his chest.

"and boy, got me walkin' side to side"

"let them hoes know" zaayn shouted.

they continued singing, and alissa almost, almost backed out at the last second but zaayn gave her a look and she did it.

"been tryna hide it. baby, what's it gonna hurt if they don't know?
makin' everybody think that we solo, just as long as you know you got me (you got me), and boy I got ya!"

'cause tonight I'm making deals with the devil. and I know it's gonna get me in trouble, just as long as you know you got mehhh!" troye and alissa sang.

soon came zaayn's part. she sung it and soon it was over. they walked off of stage laughing at   all the claps. they sat at their original table and sighed.

"so, have a boyfriend or something?" zaayn suddenly asked, thinking she was subtle but everybody knew she was just nosy and also wanted to see if he was gay.

everybody rolled their eyes, but she didnt notice. brendon laughed and shook his head, "no, actually I have a husband. his name's dallon"

everyone nods their head to silently say they were listening.

"wait, dallon? that's his name correct?" zaayn asked.

he nodded once again, "is he a teacher by any chance?"

he nods again, and zaayn jumps up. "oh my god! that's our teacher!"

everyone shakes there head and zaayn looks confused, "wait....isn't it?"

they laugh, "yea, we already knew that. mr. urie has shown us.pictures of him and he takes his lunch to mr. urie sometimes."

"oh, I thought I made a huge discovery.....well why didnt you guys tell me, I just made a fool.out of myself" she pouts leaning, back in her seat.

alissa laughs, "more than you usually do?"

zaayn glares, and alissa shrugs.

"we forgot to tell you, since your new" tyler shrugs.

"whatever" she huffs.

they sit there in silence, before soon troye and tyler leaves, giggling at each other, and smiling lovingly. that causes tyler and josh to leave doing the same and everyone starts to leave at that point.

*at tyler's house*

"you know, one day, i'm going to marry you jish. my beautiful baby cakes.  i have the whole engagement plan ready." tyler sighs, rolling on his side to look at josh.

josh blushes, " okay, i can't wait ty." he snuggles into tyler and they fall asleep with smiles on their faces. 

THE FUCKING END OF THIS HORRIBLE BOOK! ARE YOU GLAD?! I AM TOO!

¡|¡|¡|¡|¡|¡|¡|¡|¡|¡|¡|¡|¡|¡|¡|¡|¡

I know. This chapter sucks. I hate it too. Just wanted to post and plus haven't been feeling this story. Its just so stupid and boring and its just not well written, this is the last chapter then the epilogue. sorry @wayuptylerass i know for some reason you actually liked this story but i hate it, maybe one day ill fix it up and continue it, but for now, this is the last chapter and next is the epilogue. 

so yea, bye

|-/