Katherine And A Few Other Things

Let’s get started. It started out a normal day. A normal Saturday to be exact. But it was the day my life changed. The day my life took a turn for the better. September 28, 2013. The day I got my concert tickets. Knowing that I was going to meet them was a feeling that made my heart soar. What if he noticed me? What if any of them did? What if they picked me out of the crowd to meet with personally? The countless ‘what ifs’ clogged my brain. But it was a happy clog. One I gladly lived with for that year in between the dates.

The clog was really the only happy thing. I dropped out of high school and took on YouTubing. It was fun. I made weird videos. Dressing up as a girl and doing make-up tutorials. It was a lot of fun. My best friend had a great time with it. I should probably introduce her huh? She doesn’t live in Sweden. She actually lives in America. We met over the Internet and hit it off. She’s cool, I can tell though, I can tell how sad she is inside, she tells me a lot that I’m one of the few people who can, who can see the depression that is. I would call her cute… but ya know… gay… she has blonde hair and green eyes. She hates talking about herself. She’s a Directioner like me; she is one of the few people I can actually talk to. Her name is Katherine.

Katherine helped me reach my dreams, although she refuses to say she did, she was my driving force, the person pushing me, always telling me I could have whatever I wanted as long as I worked for it. I think the reason she tried to help me, by tweeting Niall and by always telling me I had the talent, I think she did that because she thought reaching for her own dreams was futile. She was always helping people, talking them out of suicide and self-harm, she couldn’t take her own advice though… I still remember the day I met her. But that’s for later.

Dropping out of school was probably one of the best things I ever did. The bullying stopped and as a result the self-harming went down, or I like to think it did.

 My life didn’t really pick up until the Day…. June 14th, 2014. 

I hope you're all still interested. 

-Kea