A Splash Of Fear

“Guys!” Louis yells you, walking out the bedroom, ending the call he had just had in session, all heads turn his direction. “Channel 5 just called and asked for an interview, Modest! said yes,” he looks at Harry “Modest! also said that this would be the time to come out as a couple, and for relationship news to be updated on everyone else”.

            My eyes widen, seriously? The fans will go crazy! Oh no… no, no, no.

            Zayn hugs Katherine “We’re ready”

            Niall comes up behind me, I don’t know he’s there until his hand slips into mine “so are we” he says, tilting his chin up. Katherine grins and nudges Zayn.

            “I guess I should tell everyone that me and Dani are back together” Liam sighs and unlocks his phone so he can tell her.

            “And Lou and I are more than ready, we’ve been wanting to do this forever” Harry grabs Louis’ hand.

            Katherine stares at me, fear written in her eyes, she’d realized it too, this means five out of five are taken. And the newest ships always get the most hate…. Oh boy.

 Yup, sorry this is real short, kind of a filler chapter before the next part "Are You Single?", get ready, the show is about to begin. 

-Kea