Where The Dreamers Go

**Katherine’s POV** **PICTURE ON THE SIDE**

            Sunlight falls across my face but I fight it, hoping to stay asleep for a few more minutes. The sheets don’t smell like mine though, they smell of a different soap and cleansing products, normally they smell like sun and Zayn. I crinkle my nose and freak out for a small second before I remember where I am.

            “Morning love” Zayn purrs in his raspy morning voice, biting my ear and twisting an arm around me, pulling me back into his chest, maybe, just maybe, slipping his hand up my shirt a few inches, or ten.

            I tremble and smile, but still keep my eyes closed “Hi”.

            He makes a sound halfway between and whine and a growl, not satisfied with my one word answer. I squeak as he pushes me onto my back and settles himself on my hips. Pressing his mouth to mine before laying out the days plan between kisses.

            “So I was thinking, a little morning sex, and then I’d feed you at that café we found, we go explore the city and at about seven…” he pauses to kiss me again.

            “More sex?” I raise an eyebrow and grin, wiggling beneath him, hoping he’ll talk faster and get on with it so we can get started on his plan. So I’m a sex addict when it comes to Zayn, who isn’t?

            “Naturally” he rasps “and then what do you say at about midnight we go for a swim?”

            “Sounds great” I purr and run my fingers over his thighs, he’s not naked, yet. He still has shorts on, but with the way he’s on top of me they’ve started riding up. He watches my hands, moving over his hips and up his belly, running across his chest. He pants lightly through his mouth, settling his hands into fists on either side of my head. I brush my hands down his spine, my fingernails pricking the tan skin on his back.

            He moans and relaxes under my fingers, brown eyes meet green. I lean up, wrapping my arms around his neck for support “We gonna have sex or not” I whimper quietly, bucking my hips, not hard, but enough for him to feel it.

            “Yess” he hisses, I buck my hips again “god, fuck” he snarls and pushes me back a little ways, pulling my clothes off and then his, returning to straddling me. He digs his fingers into my wrists to press my hands to the space of bed above my head, twining his fingers with mine, making sure I’m pinned down.  “I want you to beg,” he snarls, pressing his lips to my ear.

            “I have no intention of begging,” I say, pretending that my entire body isn’t burning with need.

            “Don’t lie love, I know how badly you want me” he nuzzles my throat.

            “So?” I pout playfully, and then try to grab his shoulders. He keeps my hands firmly pinned above my head. “Zayn” I growl.

            He grins and kisses me, pressing me into the bed, not putting his full weight on me but almost. “Beg,” he snaps, baring his teeth.

            “No” I stay stubborn, licking my lips, twisting my legs around him, knowing he’ll give in.

            He groans and I can feel him caving. “Fine” he hisses, pressing into me even more. “You’ll pay for it”

            “Fine with me” I breathe, arching my back. He thrusts into me but excruciatingly slow, centimeters at a time. “Babe” I whimper “C’mon”