Reflection of the Past

You know, I said I looked back on some of these memories with no fondness, but I guess I was wrong. There are a lot of past memories that I though I wouldn’t cherish. But I’ve realized, that I do. I love these memories. I love all of them, because they remind me, they remind me of what happened for me to be able to be where I am today. If it weren’t for me being shot, then maybe Niall’s love for me wouldn’t have increased like it did. If Katherine hadn’t been stabbed maybe Zayn’s love for her wouldn’t have increased like it did. If she hadn’t of come to Sweden, who knew if I would be sitting here today, telling you all this. Would I have had the guts to climb on stage by myself? Without her there? There are a lot of memories that I said I hated, but isn’t hate just ruined love? I can’t bring myself to hate these memories, the events made me stronger, the events led me to where I am today. Without the things that happened how would things have come out? I’m glad I don’t know, because I prefer things a lot more this way.

             I have to pinch myself to make sure this is all still real, I’m sitting here, at a wooden desk, a baby shower going on outside the window, Katherine with her swollen belly, Zayn’s pride, and Niall clutching the adoption papers to his chest, recounting the interesting details of my life up to this point, and well, I’m out of details. The future is still to be written, but I’m sure the future won’t be as interesting as the past. I leave it in your hands then, to finish writing your own ending to this collection of memories.

            I wish you luck.

THE END