Chapter 19

Devon's POV

"Oh Karen this is so good.Liam told me this was his favourite food now I know why."I smiled at Karen this nice surprise was so sweet of her and Liam.

"No problem sweet heart Im glad you like it.I will give the recipe so you can make it anytime you'd like."Karen said,I was more than happy to get that recipe.

"By the way where is Liam?"He went over to open the door and didn't come back. I saw the door open and in came an angry Liam.

"Who was that Liam?"Karen asked Liam sweetly.

"No one mum!"I was surprised Liam had yelled at his mum.He was never like that, he walked up stairs slamming the door leaving me and Karen both shocked.Karen looked out the window to see what or who had made Liam so mad.Karen's eyes widen as she saw a car pull out her parking lot.Who had made Liam this upset.I got up from my chair and was going to check on Liam but Karen caught ahold of my arm.

"Honey leave him."I didn't know wether to leave him or not but I listened to Karen and took a seat on couches Karen followed and sat next to me.We sat in silence for a minute, I had no idea what was going on.

"It was Danielle."Her voice was dry once she said that name.

"Who is Danielle?"I asked Karen because truthfully I didn't know who was Danielle.

"Danielle was Liam's girlfriend.She made him so happy, Liam was planning to propose to her after there tour but when he came home he found out she cheated.He so was hurt, he stopped doing all his regular activities and all those things he did.Liam was devastated."Karens eyes were glossy and teary.I didn't know Liam had been through all this.Truthfully I didn't even know Liam was in the band when every I came around he was never there yea I heard had a girlfriend but I never knew what had happened between them and we started to get along but he never talked about her.

"Wow I honestly didn't know Liam had gone through all that he never talked about it."I looked over to Karen and was looking down at her lap.I reached over to her hand and she turned to face me."Karen I'll go talk to Liam."I smiled at her and she nodded, I got up and went up the stairs to Liam's room.I tried to open the door but something was blocking the door.

"Go away."Liam said through the door.

"Baby can we talk?Please"I sat behind the door while Liam still sat behind the other side."Your mum told me what happened."there was silence but his sobbing was audible.I felt bad because I really didn't know this whole Danielle situation made him upset.

"Its nothing Devon. Seriously."This was something and it was serious if it affected him like this.

"I will respect that Liam but can you open the door I want to be with you."The door clicked opened and I almost falling back his hand caught me from falling back.He helped me up, we walking into the room leaving Karen in the living room.I wrapped my arms around him, he laid his head on my shoulder it was hard since he was way taller than me but it was perfect, I turned to face him and planted a kiss on his lips.He kissed right back, his soft lips felt good agents mine, his tongue asked for permission entrances and I freely gave him access.We laid in bed with our lips still connected, I parted from the kiss and just looked at him.

"Liam I love You."I looked into his eyes and just smiled at him a million butterflies erupted in my tummy and the babies began to kick out of happiness.

"I love you too princess." We steeled that moment with a nice and wonderful kiss.Liam sat up and ran his hands through his face and hair.

"Whats wrong?"I asked him as I laid my head and his back.

"I yelled at my mum."I looked up to him and just smiled at him.

"Baby its okay she knows you didn't mean it.If you want we can go down so you can apologise?"He nodded his head and got up from bed helping me to get up as well.We walked down the stairs and saw Karen sitting on the couch with her back facing us.Liam went around the couch to sit with his mum she turned to face him and she embraced him in a hug.

"Im sorry for flipping out on you mum I didn't mean too."Karen nodded her head letting Liam know it was okay.I was happy to see Liam and Karen like this, the babies where kicking and I couldn't help but jump.Liam and Karen turned to face me.

"The babies are kicking."I smiled and Karen was up on her feet right next to me with her hand on my tummy feeling the kicks.Her eyes sparkled and her smile was so uncontrollable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another short chapter, I hope you guys like the last one and this one as well.Thank you so much for all the votes and reads I hope you enjoy my updates.My book is going to be getting more intense, Danielle is back what can you expect for her.

KellyJellyNellyXx