Chapter 28

Liam's POV

*day before the wedding*

Its one day before the wedding and Devon would officially be my wife.Something I anticipated from the day we met.I couldn't ask for anything else, I was happy I had the love of myself I had children that were almost here.So far we had everything out of the way.Devon left a couple hours ago to Victoria's house.By the way I was taken by surprise when she gave the announcement of her pregnancy.Her and Niall looked very happy together, I really wished them the best.All of the guys came over to stay here, the two days we are going to be working on everything to get this wedding up and going.

The boys blind folded me, they took me to a really cool club in the city.The whole club was packed, there were dancers,people drinking all sorts of things.I started of dancing in the centre with random girl.I wasn't doing anything wrong just having a good time.I looked around for the boys and they were around me dancing around.I walked over to the bar to get a drink and Niall was just sitting there looking at the crowd.

"Mate what are you doing here?"I asked him while taking a seat next to him.

"Just sitting here taking a drink."He looked down at his beer."Liam I don't know if I'm ready for the next step if becoming a father.Of course Im happy but I don't know."I know how he felt I was in that spot except those babies aren't exactly mine but I'll raise them as mine, I don't tend to take Harry's place at all.

"Niall mate it is a hard thing but you'll manage to get through it.You should ask Harry for the advice he is going to be a father."As I said Harry's name the boys were walking up to us.

"Ask me what?"Harry asked confused.

"About being a father."Niall says to Harry.He didn't say anything at all but stand there.

"Guys guys we came here to celebrate not to talk so lets get this started".Lou yelled out.He order several tequila shots.

By the end of the night everything was getting extremely blurry.I couldn't stand still I kept stumbling over.My head was killing me, the boys were still out on the dance floor dancing.I wanted to go home my head was killing me.I walked out the club with out telling the boys I was leaving.I walked over to my car in the parking lot, it was dark and chilly outside.I got in my car and drove off home.

UNKNOWN POV

I swore he'd regret ever leaving me.So far he was taken 10 shots and by time they get done they'll be out.They've been on the dance floor dancing all night and soon Liam will give up.He can't handle the alcohol.

He is leaving and everything is going the way I wanted it to go.He left without saying a word, I followed him out the club.He is stumbling every step of the way to his car, he pulled out the car out of the space he was parked in.I got into my car sped up behind.

He passes the first light then the second and the last one when he crashed into a street light.The from part of his car was smashed, it hurt a lot to see him like this but he didn't want me after what I did.Next was Devon, I left the crime scene and drove of to my hotel.I was waiting for the the next step, Kendall would be calling me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter is short but intense.Two more chapters and were done but not completely.

KellyJellyNellyXx