Chapter 17

Devon's POV

1 visit down 2 more to go.Before I left Liam and I agreed we'd go to Karen's and my mums to visit and tell them the news about the babies.Liam said he'd meet me here at Anne's place and we could drive to his mum's and stay there.Harry already left by the time I was up, he had been acting weird with me since yesterday we barely spoke or anything I honestly thought we'd be on good terms but I had no idea what was going on.Anne was also gone for work that'd leave Gemma and me alone.Gemma was still asleep and I well I had nothing else to do Liam would be coming by a little later.I decided to lay back and fall asleep again as I turned to my side I heard Gemma's voice.

"Are you awake?"Gemma walked in and sat by my feet on the mattress.I nodded my head letting her know I was awake.

"How have you been Gemma?"I had nothing else to ask but ask how she was doing.Gemma and I us to get along perfectly fine before but then after what happened between me and Harry, I got distant from Anne and Gemma I was running away from my problems and from people that had nothing to do with me and Harry but it just really got to me and everything reminded me of him.

"Uh I've been good Devon thanks for asking, I've just really missed you a lot you know when I always came back from college you where always here and we'd always hang out and have fun but after Harry and you broke up you got really distant and I don't blame you."Gemma seemed hurt and I felt terribly bad because I left and it was neither Anne nor Gemma's fault what had happened.

"I'm sorry Gemma it was just hard for me to take all of it in specially after what happened with Harry and well you and your mom always seemed to remind me of him and I just wanted to get away I know it wasn't your fault or anything but."I tired to explain things to Gemma and she seemed to understand perfectly thats all I wanted for her to do understand the pain I went through.

"I understand perfectly Devon. Harry honestly messed but you forgave him and you guys look great back together."Wait what was Gemma talking about I'm pretty sure Harry told them I was Liam now.

"Harry and I aren't really together Gemma.You see after what happened I ran away from everyone and everything.It got to the point I couldn't take it so I packed my stuff ready to leave to my mums but then Liam came."Her face held a shocked expression and I didn't blame her because I went from Harry to his best friend.

"Liam?So wait you and Liam are together?"She asked confused.

"Yes Gemma, Liam and I are together.See he helped me out my hole.He was there for me when Harry broke me into a million pieces and ever since that Liam has worked so hard and has succeed to put all those piece together.He has came along so far in this journey with me and has been with me through all the appointments with the twins as it is for Harry he missed the last appointment the one I really need him to be there and he wasn't but Liam was I guess that what I'm trying say is that Liam has been there for me more and Harry hasn't so much yea we talk but its nothing like that.My feelings for Harry are barried deep down in my heart but for Liam everything is different."I really tried to explain to Gemma what I was feeling I really don't think I succeeded at telling her but I'm sure she understand because her smiled comforted me and I was sure she understand.She was going to say something else but my phone vibrated, Liam texted me.

From:Liam<3

To:Devon

Im here baby.

Liam's text read I texted him back.

From:Devon

To:Liam<3

I'll be right out bab.(:

Gemma looked at me trying to read my face.I looked at her and smiled just to let her know I was fine.

"Liam is here Gemma."I tried to get up but didn't succeed much.Gemma helped me up she got my stuff and helped me down stairs.We walked outside where Liam was in his car, he got out greeting Gemma.He put my stuff in the trunk while Gemma helped me in the car.

"Thanks for the talk Gemma it really helped me a lot and I'll try to come by again.I love you."I hugged her again.

"Your welcome Devon.If its okay with you I'd like to come by up there some time if thats okay with you?"I was more than happy to have Gemma over at my house.

"Of course Gemma you can by anytime you'd like its your house so yea."I smiled at her.Liam was already in the side the car ready to go.Gemma closed the door and stepped a side so Liam could retrieve back.She waved at me as we drove off I turned to look back but as we turned to leave she was gone.I sat back in my seat and inhaled deep I was relived to finally to someone about all this but I did have something in mind something that I always did when I found myself dug in a bad situation I always ran away from my problems.

"Why do I have a bad habit of always running away from my problems."My eyes were closed but I still felt Liam looking at me.

"Why do you ask baby?"Liam asked, he was confused at my sudden question.

"Well after Harry and I broke up I ran away from the problem by leaving to my mums and then when you and I had our problems I left without saying anything and I didn't face my problems instead I just left."He knew what I was talking about but what he didn't know was how to answer my question no one did except I knew the answer to that question.

"Baby I'm sure you have a reason to not facing things I mean I've been there and when we find ourselves in a situation we don't know how to react we just do things we don't mean to do and our easiest way out is running away."He really didn't know how to answer my question but he tried his best.He held my hand and brought up to his lips to kiss my hand then his hand left my hand to place it on big tummy.We had a long way to drive to Karen's house so I decided to us the time to sleep a little.

"Wake me when we're there."I said to Liam.I leaned in to his him and with that said I laid back on my seat closing my eyes and I soon fell into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel like I did good on this chapter I like it but anyways let me know what you think.With new years four days aways I'll try to update as much as I can.I love you guys please vote and comment.Tell me what you think of this chapter.Love you guys.

KellyJellyNellyXx