Chapter 3

The went on but nothing happened and i gave him my number and told to text me. Now I was getting ready for the party and I was surprised when harry made a bunch of friends on his first day. I wasn't really expecting him to become so popular but he managed to prove me wrong. But I guess with good looks and that bright smile, his bad boy and I don't give a fuck aura, he can be unpredictable. I find myself constantly thinking about him and even urges to kiss him. I look at the clock and it is almost seven, which is when the party started. I decided on plain skinnies and a maroon long sleeved t-shirt. I wasn't a big party girl. I dislike them but I'm doing this for the boys I call brothers. They were pretty much that. They were there for me in my poop family and seemed to know me well. Not too well because I couldn't have people knowing the habits nd thoughts I have. It may seem like my guard is too high but I don't want to get hurt. Besides, I know what I need to know. Not the whole world. I will not show people that I am weak or shit like that. I don't even cuss to or in front of people a lot because I want them to know me as the person I portray. Might as well cal me fake but no one would know if i was or that was the real me.

 *buzz buzz buzz*

 A text I got distracted me from my thoughts of who I was. I actually wasn't sure of who I am, only who others think I am. 

Hey. I'll pick you up to go to the party. I am going to so might as well (; It's Harry by the way xx

I was debating whether or not that was a good idea... I didn't want him to know where I live though... 

I'm not so sure that would be a good idea but I live on 21 ave and main.  I text him back.

I look back at the clock, waiting for him to come. I decide to put on some eyeliner and red lipstick so I don't stick out. 

He texts back saying to come out. I grab my bag with spare clothes, just in case. You never know what will happen. When I go out, he has the door open of his Range Rover.

"Thanks," I smile thankfully to him. 

He kisses me on the cheek, "no problem."

He goes on his side and gets in and I ask," What was that?" 

"A kiss. Ever had one?" He pauses for a moment then asks," are you a virgin? " 

"What?!" I reply. Yeah but that is none of your concern.

His hand slides up my thigh. I grab it and tell him, " Keep your hands to yourself, please. And to answer your question that is none of your business, I am not." I lie straight through my teeth. I suddenly feel guilty but he shouldn't go around asking me stuff like that. 

"Sorry,' he murmurs but I see that smirk. He wanted to annoy me and I just let him. Ugh.

"I was just asking because your so uptight."

The car ride is utterly long even though Liam's house was 15 minutes away when you walk but it seemed to drag on.  I needed to get out and breathe because the air in the car was much too thick. Just when I thought I was about to lose my mind, he put the car in park. The house was already crowded and it was five till seven. We get out and I deeply inhale. Sadly, the air smelled thick with beer and who knows what. Immediately, I wish to be back in the air full of Harry's cologne.  

He walks into the house and I sigh deeply before dragging my legs in there. Once I enter, I see someone stumble on the floor, already drnk . Just great, Solo cups are littered everywhere and white Christmas light lined the crook between the wall and roof.

Someone hugs me from behind, " Hey, you made it!" 

"Yep" 

"Do you know that new kid, Harry Styles," Liam asks. 

"Yeah." Sure do..

"Well If you see him, can you tell him that I am looking for him? The mates are wanting to meet him." 

"Will do," I promise. 

I head off to find where Harry could be at. Maybe he is in the kitchen getting a drink? Nope, not there. I look into the the living room. I see a mop of curly hair and make my way over before someone grabbed my arm. 

"So you did come." It was Zayn. 

"Yeah. It might be boring for me because all there is to do is drink and I'm am not about that life," I playfully joke. 

He responds saying the worst joke ever. " I am gonna stay sober." And a smug smile appears on his face. 

I can't help but giggle and say, "oh really?"

"Yup. I'll stay with you all night. Here," he gives me his jean vest," you will look better in this. 

I give him a questioning look before I slowly put it on and look into a mirror. In the wall. It does look pretty good. Oversized but smelt like him with a touch of laundry detergent. At least I don't pale in comparison to other girls, as much.

"Um, thanks. But why?" 

'You look good in my clothing," he winks. 

I starts blushing like crazy because I know what he was thinking. A year ago, the first party I've been too, someone spilt there drink on me and he made me wear his shirt. That is when I first got to know him.

Harry comes by, interrupting my embrassment. He whispers in my ear, his warm breath tickles my ear. Zayn was still watching me, or us. 

"Come to the first room in the hall in five," he whispers.