Chapter 2

He stood by the teacher's desk. When the warning bell rang, Mr.Rogers and the unamed student stood up.

"This is Harry styles. He is starting today. I want you to take him in and be friendly. So tell us more about yourself, Harry." 

"Hi," A lot of hormonal girls gasped, "I'm from Holmes Chapel and I like tacos," said the deep raspy voice. Laughter abrupted in the room. That earned a dimpled grin from Harry. 

I took in his appearance: curly chestnut hair, glistening green eyes. he was wearing a white T-shirt making it easy to see black ink on his chest and arms, sleeves folded, black skinny jeans and converse. His smile is -

The teacher cuts my thoughts off by pointing next to me. 

"You can sit right there. That will be your spot for the rest of the semester."

He sits down next to me. Everyone has there eye's on him. He looks at me then winks. A smirk appears on his beautiful face when I slightly blush but I roll my eyes to show him that I don't care.

I take out my work and pretend to be paying attention to the teacher and he does the same. I wasn't actually paying attention to the teacher because part of it was thinking about this mysterious kid. Sure, he was a pretty boy and was fit. He looks as if he would be on the football team with Louis, Liam and Niall. Or even with Zayn and the "bad boy" thing he had going on there. 

"Pst, Is your name Lesley?" 

I look up toward Harry, "Maybe. Why?"

"Just wanted to let you know that we will be spending a lot of time together," he replies with that smirk. 

"And what makes you so sure," I challenged. 

He digs his hand into his back pocket and pulls out a pink slip of paper then hands it to me. I read it; 

Miss Lesley Martin is to show Harry Styles to his classrooms throughout the day. Mrs.McDonald Vice President. 

I re-read it to make sure I'm just mistaken but it true. 

'It appears that we will. Can I see your schedule?"

He hands me a crumpled paper out his other back pocket.  Its quite damp. My mind shakes off the possibilities that could of made it damp. Eww. 

We have lunch and all but one class together. reading. 

I look back toward him and ask, "Are you bad at reading? I can help you if you need it?" Reading is one of my favorite subject. I like to help people out and could not pass down the opportunity. 

He looks down as if I said something wrong, directing his attention to his large hands. But he quickly recovers and looks at me. 

" Um, I actually passed my English classes and Literature so I am just in that class to help out." 

'Oh," was all I managed to say. He must be really good. I can't but to feel a little jealous. 

Finally the bell rings. My things are quickly packed and I wait for him. We walk to class together; home ec. I like that class and everyone has to take it. 

"Hey, Les!" 

I look around and see Zayn walking up to me and Harry. 

"are you going to the party," he asks. 

" Erm, yeah."

"Surprise, surprise," is what he said before he winked and walked off... 

I sigh before I realized that Harry was still beside me. 

"Um, this is our class," I quickly note to him. 

He nods in approval and grabs a seat in the back, beside me. 

"What are you doing?'

"Sitting down," he says bluntly. Nobody sits by me and I was waiting for Niall to sit by me. 

" This spot is taken, sorry," a blond, blue eyes boy tells him. 

"Is that so," the curly brunette challenges.

"Les?" Niall pleads. 

Harry mimics him, "Les?" 

Ugh. 

"Niall, This is Harry. Harry, this is Niall," I introduce. I continue," Harry is new but you can sit on this side," I point beside me at the round table. 

Niall loudly exhales and grouchily takes a seat by me. This is going to be a long day.