Chapter 6

"You just had to be here, huh?"

"No. Just decided to. Zayn isn't gonna let you go without saying a little something about me. Of course, who wouldn't? Incredibly sexy, guys and girls get a little jealous," a smirk playing his lips.

I roll my eyes at his vain remark, " he said you were somewhat bad news and to stay away. I wonder why he didn't mention obliviously obnoxious and cocky. Not a good habit."

I take my keys out of my bag quickly unlocking the door before stepping in  and standing in the door frame. His left corner of his mouth curved upward telling me he was very pleased with my answer.

"Wanna come in?"

He stands upright off his car and takes long strides toward me. I took that as a yes.

"You know, not a lot of girls would say the same things like you? You're not one of those, girls, " he says, shutting the door behind him.

I start a kettle of water, letting it reach just before boiling for hot cocoa. Turning around, I make note of how comfortable he got. He was lounging on my couch, eying my actions intently.

"Is something wrong," I ask, turning around and looking into a spoon slightly panicked.

"No, you're just hot," he says whilst winking at me, giving me the urge to roll my eyes.

"Thanks. I thought you'd be into the blonde hair, blue eye, perfect girl type," I say jokingly. I was pretty but not beyond gorgeous. I wasn't one of those girls who takes you breath away and makes halt for a moment just to take in a better glance.

Sadly, his eyes didn't meet the joke. Pretty terrible joke then if he has a serious face.

"Not at all. I like girls with curves."

"Is that your way of calling me fat," I joke, raising an eyebrow.

"Haha! No, I'm saying you actually have a body while other girls are, sticks. And your sexy. "

"Uh huh. Sure. I like to have thighs and eat so that's why. But I am jealous of your legs," I chuckle while handing him a mug of hot chocolate and making myself comfortable beside him. 

He accepts it before going on," They are to die for, aren't they?I don't get why some girls think they are fat when they obviously aren't even close. Who would plant the thought in their mind?"

"Remember what I was earlier. Maybe if you weren't so damn cocky, I'd just kiss you right now," I tease, trying hard to get his and my mind off that self-conscious topic. Something I knew fully well of. Thank goodness my mom has work and my dad is out of town.

He looks at me thoughtfully, his green eyes boring into mine before setting gently his mug on the delicate glass coffee table.

"Babe, you can kiss me anytime. No need to ask," he says seductively slow before leaning in.

No doubt I was holding my breath, relying on the little gulp of oxygen I had in my throat. The closer he got, the more my supply dwindled. As his lips reached my own, I finally let in some more air in a almost non-audible gasp. His supple lips slowly pressed harder onto mine before we started to move them in sync. I taste the hot drink on his lips and assume he taste the same. I feel him open his mouth, lightly raking his upper teeth on my bottom lip. His bottom row finds it's way to my bottom lip too, both working together to tug it. With that, my mouth also opens and he takes no time at all to let go of my lip and slyly slip his tounge in. I feel his tounge touch mine and I gasp at the foreign sensation. It seems as if it is soon all over when he removes his mouth from mine. I grab my cup just so he doesn't see the light blush the has painted my cheeks.

"That was nice."

He looks at me with wide eyes.

"Just nice," he chocked.

"Yeah!"

"Oh Lesley. I'll be best your ever had," winking in the process, " I promise."

"Don't give promises you can't keep."