Chapter 10

The boys were starting to get into a conversation of who gets the most girls at Melanie's surprise party but luckily the lunch bell rings before it got to heated.

"Hey. Can you walk with me too class," a deep voice asked.

I turn around to see Harry, his curls trimmed and swept back.

"Yeah. English woo," note the sarcasm.

"English happens to be one of my favorite subjects," Harry retorts.

"I know, nerd."

"Look at who's talking. You are supposed to be in eleventh but you're in twelfth. So who's the nerd now?"

"No need to flaunt my great achievements," I say, giving him a wink.

I hear him mutter, "you already do."

"Pardon?"

"Oh you know, you already flaunt you big boobs around. But I guess you could call it an achievement," he smirks. 

I playfully lash my hand unto his arms and he flinches pretending to be hurt. We walk into the classroom and some girls start whispering to each other. As always, I ignore them. Drama is entertaining when I'm not in it.

He takes his usual seat against me and I readily get my supplies out. I watch as he asks someone for a pencil and another for a piece of paper. He is too unprepared and it slightly irks me. His long fingers curl around the paper and I watch as he writes his name on top of the paper.

I see him smirk and know I've been caught.  He puts his hands behind his head and sits back in his seats. The teacher for  on with her long lecture about writing some paper about I don't know what. All my mind is in at the moment is my dad.

"I have to go to work, honey. I'll see you soon. Good bye," my father says before kissing me a good bye and walking out the door. Little did I know, that would be the last time I see him until today. His crisp black suit, black briefcase and shiny shoes covering his tall, broad frame. His hair trimmed to perfection. People always say I looked like him, I don't believe it that much. My dad, the person I feel most for in my life. Feelings of many kinds; love, Hatrid and happiness. 

unknown; hey. I'm back. can't wait too see you home.

That text I received just after class has started and it has filled my mind with question aching for answers.It was my dad. I know it. We all do. He left and said he would be back soon. I guess he came after about three monthes. Why he left? I don't know... 

Harry nudged me and asked if i was okay. My reponce was a small nod and he rose his eyebrow but thankfully let it be. 

The day went on slowly but now, as the bell rang, I had that one nervous feeling in th epit of my stomach. It was time. Time to see my father after what had felt like forever. 

"Hey, wanna come with me to a concert?" 

This could be a way out of getting to see my father so I took up the offer with Harry gratefully. I strolled over to him and he smiled happily at me. if only my mood could be as bright and shiny like his.. 

Climbing into his car, I familiarize myself with the scent. Cologne. It was a good smelling one. 

"So, how's your dad?"

Soorrrrryyyy its been so long. I havent had time plus my tablet broke ... yeah sorryyy and this chap isn't great