Chapter 7

It's been a long while since Harry has left and I still feel the invisible lips against my own. My mind soon gives up sanity into fantasies that I have to endlessly stop. My mind continues to wander in a dangerous section of my brain. A never been explored section that was purposely off limits.

I had no intension to become a girl that thinks and wants something more or thinks things they shouldn't. Its a pretty easy task to keep but his kiss was something I couldn't forget. I triggered my subconscious to mindlessly think things that I shouldnt. Suddenly, images started blooming in my head of me and Harry, hand in hand, walking in our own little word.

Those thoughts were interrupted with more images of me and Zayn. Zayn!

Next they were Liam. Soon Niall. Later, Louis? And soon I was consumed in exploiting pictures of me with a ton of guys in relationships.

I figured I was losing my sanity as It was guy after guy. Past crushes and a few ex's. This is why I never fall. Or why I never think of such. But all the guards piling up against my walls were too much to keep out. It collapsed all to fast that I had no idea it needed fixing until it broke for repairing.

After a while, I slowly let my eyes flutter shut. I fell asleep thinking about when I had my first sleepover at age nine. I heard that thinking of the past is better than thinking of the future as the future thinking will keep you up.

I woke up to a jingle that kept ringing, soon becoming audibly loud in my sleepy state. I let out a groan and forced myself onto my limbs, grabbing the bedside table for support. The tune came from my phone which just had to be across the room. Taking sloppy steps, I retrieved my phone and looked at the small screen. Squinting my eyes in hopes of it adjusting, a quick glance a the screen made me jump with energy. I had school today! I woke up thirty minutes late.

As if I drank a can of energy drink, I rushed to my closet pick out an outfit  and hopped in the shower. Not letting the water adjust gave me an extra boost of energy as I was under the freezing water. Reaching for the shampoo, I scrubbed the long ebony hair into a lather, rinsing it completely before piling on the conditioner. While waiting for it to do its work, I washed my body and it felt good. Like I was washing away last nights dirt and grime, the kiss, the party, everything. I was out in no time. 

I dried off then slipped on my clothes and trusty converse. Not bothering to do my hair, I ran in a comb and put it in a top knot. After makeup, I called Louis.

"Hey, so running off with Zayn, ehh? Not my best bet. Didn't know you were into the big bad boys. "

"Oh shushy Louis! Just pick me up?"

"On my way. See ya."

I rummaged through my cabinets in search of something to eat. Finding a nutrition bar, I stuffed my face before brushing my teeth. Some minutes pass until I hear the honking of a car. Assuming it ways Louis, I garb my bag and rush out the door.

"Hey! Thought you needed a ride."

Harry, Harry, Harry.