Chapter 4

Author Note:

iknow the cover is weird but I was in a rush and made it myself. So feel free to  try suggesting, people, who canmake covers, to me. Sorrfor bad I'm not in the mood at the moment. (: Thanks x

I  momentarily stood frozen, watching  him go off.  A hundred things were going through my mind at the same time. What does he want ? What is he going to do? Have sex?  There were many more possibilities but  those  kept crawling back.

"Hey, Les. Are you okay?"

I immediatly snap back into reality.

I shoot him a nervous smile, "Oh. Yeah."

Hopefully, he didn't notice how nervous I was. I was battling  against my nervous habits, trying not to show them. But this is the  New Kid. The HOT  New Kid. 

"Mmm. Who's that?" I see a flash of what I think  is jealousy, on his face.

"Oh, him? That's the new kid, Harry Style," I  reply, acting as he was nothing.

"Harry Styles," he ask, "from  Holmes Chapel?"

"Um, yeah! How did you know? Were you guys friends?"

He seemed to be thinking before he answered, " You can say that."

I look at my phone and it's time. I make an excuse to go.

"Hey, I've kinda got to use the restroom. I will be back but don't get drunk! or else!"

"Or else's what," he challenges. His beautiful brown eyes seem to get darker.

I give him a good glare then say, " or else you owe my 10 bucks! " Then I start laughing.

He gets off the couch, standing beside me. He is a few inches taller than me and looks down to me. " Or you can teach me a lesson. "

I look up and he winks before starting to walk away. He looks back then bites his lip. Why did I say "or else?" He is delirious. I roll my eyes at the thought and head off to find the first room.

The room came into my view. Before I could even knock, the door swung open and Harry greeted my by handing me a red solo cup. I took it and raised a brow.

"It's ice water."

How did he know?

As if reading my thoughts, he continued, " I ran into Liam and he and his friends said you didn't drink. "

I nodded my head but didn't know what they we talking about me...

"So what did you want?"

"Just wanted to hang out," but the glint in his eye says otherwise.

"We basically have all our classes together and stuff," I argue.

"Let's play 20 questions then," he says seriously.

I crack up laughing before replying," that's very funny but okay. um. Do you have a job?"

"Yeah."

"What is-"

"Wait your turn babe," letting a soft chuckle escape, " Can I kiss you?"

He had a nice laugh.  And his grin was too cheeky.

"No. Why?"

He grins before saying, " I have a fetish for you babe. How do you feel about me?"

I was blushing by rolled my eyes anyways. Liars. He is crazy.

"I want to jump your bones, sexy," I pause, looking at his expression.

He was wearing a smug grin until I continued, " if you weren't so cocky and disrespectful. And were someone else. Other than that, I'm kidding."

His face dropped at my words, and he looks sad. Before he brings his lip in between his teeth. Surprised, he got up and then pushes me on the bed. He straddles me, his hips to my hips, and positions his head in the crook of my neck. I silently suck in air, waiting for him to do something that I'd regret.

Instead, he growls in my ear, "Don't fucking tease me again. Or I'll jump your bones because babe, we both know that you'd like that any day."

Is it bad that, that turned me on? His voice was somehow deeper and raspier. Those pretty green eyes where darkened and dialated with lust. you can hear it in his voice. And feel down there in his tight jeans, restrained from feeling the air.

"Pssh, teasing," I scoff, " boy, if I were teasing you, you would have already done it. And don't forget the fact that  you can get any girl. Unfortunately for you, I'm not your 'type.' I'm am not a slut."

His eyes were wide and his lips slightly open. With that, I exit and feel very proud. As socially nice as he was, it seemed no one would dare pick a little fight, not even an argument, with him. Maybe it was his tattoos and his plain but very good looking, on him, clothing. Either way, I was not gonna let him tell me that he will have sex with me for joking around, or as he calls it, teasing.

"Lesley? Where were you? Me and Marcus are gonna outside. Wanna join?

It was Zayn. I don't have anything against Marcus but he has been trying to get with me since we were thirteen. Just no.

"Um no thanks," I say apologetically.

I see him whisper something to Marcus and Marcus nods. Zayn turns to look at, then tells him something. He makes his way over to me.

"Wanna dance?"

I look at him questioningly," aren't you hanging out with Marcus?"

"Was but I promised you I was staying with you all night."

A smile forms on my lips, "thanks and sure."

He grabs my hands and we go to where everyone else was dancing. I face him and he puts his hands on my hips. The song that was playing was fast with the tempo and sounded erotic in a way. Instinctively, I turn around, grab his hands which he took off of me while I turned and place then on my hips again. I slightly stick out my bum. I didn't need to though ' everyone said I had a "big arse." I sway my hips to the fast beat. His hands move slowly up and down my body. I realized I was grinding in him so I turn my head to see his face. He was already peering down at me. I continued until he lightly gave my bum a squeeze and kisses my forehead. It seemed all too soon when I saw a familiar face in the corner of my eye.