Part 11

Brian and I started packing and we went to Rio to go see Vince. We got to Vince's and people came out of with guns and pointed them at us.

"Whoa, whoa! Easy friends she's with me." Vince said. I gave Vince a hug. "Lexi."

"Vince." I said smiling.

"Buster." Vince said to Brian. We went inside and ate some food.

"So why Rio, Vince?" Brian asked. 

"You mean after you screwed up everything in L.A. when I ended up moving with Lexi, she ended up working for the FBI and was never home. So I ended up free falling through South Africa, you know hitting every hellhole on the way. I liked it here a lot, it's peaceful so I decided to stay." I looked at Brian and Vince was looking at me. "So listen, there is this job coming up. I was hoping Dom was going to be here by now but this one is clean enough, we can do it without him. It's a good gig. Couple of high end cars, easy targets. Guy, I know is putting together a team to swipe them. Just need a few more willing bodies."

"I don't know." Brian said.

"Look, the way the car scene is down here, we can unload them quick and get top dollar. It's easy money. And from where I am sitting, it looks like you both could use a payday." We agreed to do the job and the next morning we got up early and went on a train.

"What are you reading?" Brian asked me.

"Travel guide."

"Yeah." He said and took it from me and looked at it. "Tokyo, Moscow, Goa."

"You know what they all have in common?" I asked him while smiling.

"Huh?"

"No extradition." We were up and I distracted the guard while Brian grabbed the access card. We found the cars.

"We found them, second to the last freighter." Brian said speaking into a walkie talkie. Brian grabbed the keys and gave me a look.

"What is it?" I asked.

"DEA tags. These cars have been seized."

"Look who showed up." Vince said. I gave Dom a hug and said,

"God, I'm so happy you're okay."

"I thought I told you to lay low?" Dom asked Brian.

"Been running on fumes, had to make a call." Vince got in a Ford Pantera and drove off the train. The people were fighting on who gets the GT40 so I said,

"The car suits me better." I got in the car and Dom knocked on the window and I rolled it down.

"Change of plans wait for my call." I drove off the train and went back to Vince's garage and I decided to turn on the radio.

"The American fugitive Dominic Toretto killed three DEA agents during a train robbery. Police warned that he is armed and extremely dangerous. Anyone with information should contact law enforcement immediately..."

I heard a noise and turned off the radio and grabbed a metal bar and hid behind a cement pillar.

"Lexi?" It was Brian's voice and I gave him a hug. Then I seen Dom and gave him a hug.

"Lexi, just like a Toretto." He said taking away the metal bar.

"Where's Vince?" I asked.

"That's a good question." Brian added.

"He'll be here." Dom told us.

"Dom, you're all over the news. They're blaming you for killing those DEA agents on the train."