Part 19

Once I heard that gunshot go off, I knew it wasn't going to end well. I wish to god that it would've been me with the bullet in the stomach, but for some reason, they chose Brian. Once I saw Brian with blood on his hands, I felt my world crumble. I ran by him and applied pressure to his wound. "No, no, no." I said quietly. "It's going to be okay, you're going to be okay, I promise." His breathing started to slow down. I seen Dom which I was confused why he was here but he helped me calm down and helped Brian.

"Lexi I need you to call Hobbs and tell him we need a medical crew as soon as we arrive to the hospital." We put Brian in the car and Dom drove. "Lexi, Brian will be fine."

"Just drive he's losing blood." I said kind of snappy. I took off my shirt and applied even more pressure on his wound. Trying to help slow down the blood so he doesn't lose anymore then he already lost. But...it was soaking through the shirt. I looked up at him and his eyes were shut. I quickly checked to see if he had a pulse and he did. But it was very faint. "Baby, open your eyes, just keep them open." I say starting to tear up. He opened them very little. "Good keep them open. Whatever you do don't close them." Brian put his hand on top of mine slowly and had a very small grin.

"Lexi, I love you." He said slowly. He closed his eyes again and we arrived at the hospital. Hobbs ran out and I quickly got out of the car and Hobbs put Brian on a gurney. I stood in the same spot for about a good minute. It just finally hit me that Brian could die. The guy that shot Brian was in handcuffs and I walked over by him and punched him in the face really hard. I was going to do it again but Dom and Hobbs pulled me off. The guy just chuckled and spit out blood. I went in the hospital and I was waiting for the doctor. A doctor came out 

"Hi, are you Alexis O'Conner?"

"Yes."

"He is stable, but the bullet cut his appendix badly and we will have to remove it."

"Okay. May I see him." The doctor nodded. I walked into his room and sat in the chair that was next to his bed and grabbed his hand. I was smiling remembering the memories but it quickly faded realizing I may never have anymore memories with him. 

"We need to begin the surgery now." The doctor said and I nodded getting up and leaving the room. About four hours later I could see Brian and they said he will recover slowly. Dom brought Jack and Lucy to the hospital. I guess in the long run you really don't appreciate something until someone takes it away from you. I look at Brian and smile. Knowing that he is going to be okay...I used to live my life a quarter a mile at the time, but technically we all did. And I think that is the reason why we were all family. We all disagreed and we agreed. But who cares we all loved each other. Love and Loyalty is what held us all together. Ride or Die...Remember?