Chapter Six

Aaron's POV

This car journey has taken so much longer than it should have! We would have run here if we didn't have so much stuff to bring with us. We're about ten minutes away now and my wolf is getting restless, something big is going to happen tonight my wolf can sense it.

As we pull up outside the moonlight pack's house I climb out of the car and walk up to the door and open it, here goes nothing. I'm swept into a hug by someone dressed as Madonna, I quickly realise it's my Aunt Faye.

"Happy Birthday baby boy! Look at you so grown up," she says assessing me.

"Thanks, Aunt Faye, where's Jack?" I ask.

"He's with all the other kids, we've made the dining and living area into your party hall," she says smiling.

"Oh my goodness, is that your mother?" She cracks up laughing and tackles my Mum for a hug.

I walk into the dining area and the party is in full swing. I'm looking around for Jack and Ella but I can't spot them. I say Hi to all of my pack and chat to the others that I remember.

The room is so big and they've transformed it into a nightclub. All I can see is a sea of people in fancy dress and then the most delicious scent hits me! It smells of vanilla I need to find the source. My wolf is fighting to get out and I have to fight the urge to shift.

"Mate!" My wolf is yelling at me.

"Find mate now!" he growls at me.

I rush out the back door and standing there on the decking is a girl dressed as cat woman, I can only see her from behind but I can tell she's beautiful. All I can see is that she has long brown hair. Man, I wish I knew what costume Ella was wearing, is it her?

"MATE!" my wolf is getting seriously angry at me now.

***A/N sorry it's a bit later than I said!  I ended up having a girl's night with my sister, we ate way too much Chinese and shamelessly perved over One Direction on the DVD my niece got for Christmas. Thanks for the votes and comment from morrisgirl I really appreciate it so keep voting and commenting xoxoxox ***